The End of an Era

Thank you to everyone who has supported this story. It means the world that so many of you loved and couldn't wait for the updates. This may be the end of book 1 but book 2 will be published soon.

Everyone was buzzing with excitement over high school being over and our lives finally starting. We filled in like we've rehearsed ready for it all to be over. It was all going smoothly until all of our phones went off and the dreaded notification of a Gossip Girl blast.

"Not so fast. You're not graduating until I give you my diplomas. Mine are labels and labels stick. Nate Archibald class whore. Dan Humphrey the ultimate insider. Chuck Bass, coward. Blair Waldorf, weakling, Ella Bass, undesirable, and as for Serena van der Woodsen, after today you are officially irrelevant. Congratulations everyone. You deserve it." Well, shit this just went to hell.

"Now please join me in welcoming the class of 2009. Class, please stand." No one wanted to stand after reading the blast.

"You were right, B. Nobody can take this day away from us. Gossip Girl is going down."

__________________________________
With graduation over everyone was invited back to the Bass/ van der Woodsen home and all anyone well, Serena can talk about is the blast.

"Gossip Girl has ruined our graduation, and it's only 2:00

"Gossip Girl has ruined our graduation, and it's only 2:00. We have to stop her."

"I don't know, messing with Gossip Girl? Think of the consequences?" Nelly has never had balls only a mean spirit and horrible glasses.

"You can't ask us to jeopardize our futures for your personal vendetta."

"Besides, she didn't even say anything about us, not even Penelope."

"Oh, soup dumplings." The ever so faithful minion's leave us to worry.

I keep replaying the word undesirable over and over in my head. I've always felt I would never be good enough. For Bart, Carter and my career as a model. One day I'm in the next day I could be kicked to the curb.

"This is not my personal vendetta." Serena gripes on again about her not being relevant.

"She attacked all of us and was wrong."

Nate, Blair, Chuck, and I weakly answered. Serena may not see it but we believe what Gossip Girl wrote.

"Well, I'm gonna go do some damage control, just in case, so don't wait for me." Nate leaves us to deal with Serena and her personal vendetta.

"Well, what about you two?" She looks at Blair and Chuck.

"Well, of everyone here, you guys probably have the most secrets you're hiding."

"I'll gather intel."

"I'll run some stats."

"I'm going to get more food."