New Year Same Queen

I known I've been absent for a while, but I'm back!!!

The beginning of senior year marks yet another drama filled year at Constance. Lily and Bart enjoyed their honeymoon and with me being on better terms with Serena I moved back into the penthouse with the rest of the Brady Bunch. Again, with Bart making us pretend to be this perfect happy family won't last long when they find out he watches their every move. I need to focus on my modeling career and deciding what schools to apply for and basically what to do with the rest of my life.

"I can't believe you got Bart to wear flip-flops

"I can't believe you got Bart to wear flip-flops. I can't even picture that." Serena is gushing over her mom about the honeymoon and it makes me happy to finally have breakfast with people other than the random staff Bart hires.

"Trust me if anyone can't believe it, it's me. Lily, I applaud you I couldn't even get Bart to show his feet when he took me to my first spa day." Lily can't hold back her laughter.

"Yes, your father told me all about how he was so determined to keep his shoes and socks on that he went into the..."

"The mud bath with them still on!" We all laugh at just the sight of Bart being so ridiculous. He may be a hard ass and most of the time cold person, but deep down I still love my dad and wouldn't change him for the world.

"It was so cute. Every time we'd go for a walk on the beach. I'd catch him staring down at his feet." We continue laughing over everything that is Bart Bass.

"It all sounds so romantic." The staff keeps placing more food than we can eat.

"Are we expecting more people?" Eric asks raising his eyebrows.

"Well, um it is your first day of school, and I was trying to be motherly."

"Mom, I can't believe you didn't wake me up when you got home last night. I feel cheated."

"Last time, you said you felt violated." Chuck finally makes his appearance. "Welcome home..."

"Say mom and I will kill you in your sleep." I choke on my juice from all their bickering. I couldn't help but laugh at them.

"Decaf, Serena. I was going to say, Mrs. Bass."  Chuck comes over and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you, Charles. Um, Bar had to fly to Beijing on business, but he sends his best."

Chuck and I shared a look knowing exactly what sending his best means. "Just as he's done since kindergarten." I say without a second thought.

"Okay, hello we were talking romantic getaway, walking on the beach details. I could stay home, and then we could go to lunch together." Serena completely disregards Chuck and me. I know she's worried about seeing Dan at school but she can't avoid him forever.

"Stay home? It's your first day of..."

"Serena and Dan broke up." Chuck announces to the world with a smile.