Will and More

I love and hate Jack Bass all at the same time. Thank you again for the amazing feedback. I hope you all continue to enjoy Ella and her crazy life.

Chuck's spiral consisted of him throwing a party at Victrola and getting drunk on a roof. Blair called me after she talked him down from the ledge. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.  I'm only seventeen and it feels like I'm supposed to fix my whole broken family and I have no idea where to start. And to make matters worse today is the reading of Bart's will. Weirdly enough Jack was ready early. I know Jack is hoping that Bart left him some portion of his company, but if I knew anything about Bart he didn't trust his brother with anything.

__________________________________
"Good morning Jack."

"Blair?"

"Chuck asked me to come to the reading of the will for support."

"The only thing he's gonna need support for is the massive influx into his and Ella's bank account."

"Charming."

"Come out with me tonight."

"I told you I'm not interested."

"Didn't seem that way on New Year's."

"Whatever may have transpired between us, what is important is what it means to me, which nothing."

"Do you think it would be nothing to Chuck? Or Ella?" Blair looks over to see Chuck and Ella walking towards us.

"Let's ask them now, shall we?"

"Let's not." Last thing I need is Ella hating me for sleeping with her brother and now her uncle.

"Aw, no one wants to play today, huh?"

"Jack let's get this over with, without you hitting on my friends." Ella finally joins us and save me from having to talk to Jack anymore.

"Good morning to you too Ella."

"Jack enough with the small talk."

"I just want to talk about how I'll be running Bass industries, and you two are about to inherit a billion dollars." Jack is trying to lighten the death of Bart and I can see it's ticking Ella off more than usual.

"We know our father. There'll be so many strings attached. We'll look like a marionette. He wouldn't miss his last chance to put us in our place." We follow Ella and Chuck's lead to head back into the building to hear the will.

"Hey!" To our surprise, Nate is running up to us.

"Thought you two might need some backup."

"Thanks. Let's go."

__________________________________
Much to Blair's protest her and Nate weren't allowed into the room for the reading of the will. I took my seat next to Chuck as we prepare for the reading.