Pregnancy Scare

Here's a new chapter enjoy.

I had a mandatory sleep over at Serena's room to discuss our family possible merge. She has been freaking out over becoming family with Chuck and I can understand anyone who isn't used to my brother's nonsense that it would be a hard pill to swallow. I've grown up learning to deal with the Bass family ways and how to handle it. Serena and Eric will learn how to adjust soon enough.

"E, I can't say this enough. How do you handle having Chuck as a brother let alone your twin?" She sips her hot tea looking at me with pleading eyes. We're having one of our movie night marathons and this is just what we need to discuss all our life drama.

"Trust me S, it's not without trying. Chuck and Bart are hard people to learn to like, but once you do you can fake it for eternity." I have popcorn thrown at me.

"What? S I'm joking. I will talk to Chuck about this behavior and to keep his perverted ways to a minimum. As for Bart, well you will have to learn how to deal with him on your own. It's defiantly an individual approach on how to deal with his..."

"Cold personality." We finish together.

"Seriously, Ella. How did you grow up to be so normal compared to them?" I lean on my hand and look at my best friend.

"I actually let my heart guide my actions more than worrying about it always getting broken."

__________________________________
I rode to school with Chuck discussing his ever-continuing obsession with Blair.

"Wait, so she slept with you not once, not twice, but at least three times?" I ask my brother in shock.

Chuck takes a swig of his morning booze. "And yet she still went into Nate's arms whenever he paid her attention." I can tell he's hurt by this, he's never let any girl get under his skin the way Blair apparently has. There's something about their relationship that makes me root for them. I know Blair thinks she loves Nate, but if she gave Chuck a chance she may find out that her prince charming is different from what she originally thought.

Our phones beep indicating our morning Gossip Girl blast. Also, who had drama at 8 am on a Monday.

"What's the difference between Gossip and Scandal? So, glad you asked, UES4ever. Anyone can commit a minor indiscretion and generate a day's worth of buzz, but in order for gossip to birth a true scandal, it requires the right person to be in the wrong place."
In the photo, it shows Serena holding a box of pregnancy test. I almost spew out my morning tea. How could she not tell me this the other night that she and Dan may be parents?

"Well, looks like Princess Serena is going to be a mother." Chuck chuckles at the picture.

"Chuck, don't say anything to her. Serena must have an explanation for all of this. She would have told me if she even thought she was pregnant." I state

"Oh, because you told her about your pregnancy scare?" I glare at my brother.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

__________________________________
Arthur pulls up to the front of the school. He opens the door. Chuck grabs his things but stops and smirks at me. "Also tell boy toy to keep it down in the morning." I turned bright red. Of course, Chuck would snoop by my suit and try and eavesdrop on Carter and me.

I walk towards Blair and her minions on the steps and they all fake Barbie smile at me.

"Hey, E. Why such the long face?" Blair asks me patting for me to sit next to her.

"Um, nothing just dealing with Chuck and his usual brother like nonsense." She stiffened at the mention of Chuck. We haven't really talked about her using my brother for a distraction since her party, but I think we need to have another talk soon. I don't want Chuck to get her and I don't want to choose between my brother and best friend.

"How is the spawn of Satan doing? Drowning himself in booze and women?" I glare at B telling her to stop. I spot Jenny and wave her over. I stand up to hug her.

"You're late." Is all Blair can say to her.

"Yeah, I know. I had to drop some books off at the library. Sorry." Blair wouldn't even turn to look at Jenny.

"Would you do me a favor?"

"Anything."

"Move down a couple of steps." I know what Blair does to people who want to be in her group of friends is wrong, but also these girls know what they're getting themselves into. Blair doesn't hide the fact she's a bitch, people just assume she'll be nicer.

"You know this whole hazing thing is getting a bit old, don't you think, B?" Jenny asks and I know this will not end well.

Blair whips her head around and stares Jenny down. "First of all, the hazing stops when I say it stops. And for future reference, only my friends call me B." Blair goes on to ignore Jenny. I reach out to stop her. Jenny assures me she's fine.

"You know, I'm actually gonna go. I have a lot of stuff to do before class." Jenny stands up and heads off. I take off after her.

"E, you don't have to chase her she'll be back!" I ignore B yelling at me. I stop Jenny before she leaves seeing how upset she is.

"Jenny, I can walk with you to school so you don't have to be alone."

"Ella, you don't have to do that..."

I don't take no for an answer. I take Jenny's arm in mine and we head to school. We talk about everything that is going on with her and her parent's officially separating. I even share a little of my frustration with her about Bart and Lily joining our families together. There's something about Jenny that makes her easy to talk to but something also worries me. She desperately wants to be a part of Blair's world but she can't even handle when Bair is bitchy to her. The world we've grown up in isn't a slice of pie. You must have a tough skin to make it and be successful. I just don't want Jenny to lose herself to become a part of our world. The world I want to leave behind. Which is why I can't wait to be 18 and model for full time.

__________________________________
Serena's POV

"Morning." I announced seeing Blair eating her breakfast annoyed that she would be at her home so early.

"Anybody notice the weather today?"

"What?" Blair looks put out

"Take a look outside, B. My first response would be that the sky is a clear blue easy." Blair excuses Dorota.

I take a seat and stare at my best friend in disbelief. "I can't believe you didn't tell me about you and Nate."

"What did he say?"

"Nothing, Chuck did. When I went to see him because I thought maybe he could talk some sense into you."

"You had no right to do that."

"I was trying to help you B. I took a public bullet for you, let another rumor about me run rampant. The whole school hears, even Dan. The worst part is I even lied to E about this because I wasn't sure if you talked to her about it or not. I didn't want to bring her I the middle of all of this." Eleanor comes into the room wondering what has us so upset.

"What's going on?"

"Ask Blair. Her version of the story's always better." I storm out not believing I lied to my best friend to save my other best friend from losing a friend.

How do you think Enid going take finding out that Blair had a pregnancy scare?