Sixteen Not So Sweet

This is when I really started to dislike Serena. 

"Why do I have to come with you to speak with Blair?" Chuck dragged me around with him all morning to find Blair a nice gift. We settled on a nice piece from Tiffany to give her. We headed up to her place and not even Dorota was around.

"She does know we're coming? Right?" I ask Chuck

"She does." We head to the living room to see her lounging on the couch in nothing but lingerie and holding a glass of scotch.

"B, oh my! I did not need to see this." I cover my eyes.

"I didn't know you would be here." Blair keeps a composed look.

"I'm just going to head over there and let you two chat." I head over to admire baby pictures of Blair when I see the last person I ever wanted to see descend from her stairs.

"Carter?" I walk over to him in shock. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Blair's my friend and Chuck..." It clicks Blair is sleeping with Carter to get back at Chuck. It hurts that my best friend would do this to me.

"You know it's fine. I'm going to get my brother and we'll leave you to, to well. Uh..." I march into the room.

"What has you all upset?" Chuck questions me.

"That probably would have to do with me." Carter walks in and Chuck tenses up immediately. "Sorry, it took me so long I ran into Ella and we got to talking." Carter is seriously making me sick to my stomach.

"What are you doing with this insect?" Chuck is restraining himself from saying or doing worse things.

"Having the time of my life thank you very much." Blair won't even look at me. I know she isn't doing this to hurt me but I can't lie and say it doesn't hurt. I never faced my issues with why I ended things with Carter. I never told her about it. I only told Chuck who wanted to have him killed but I talked him out of it.

"Well, as much as I enjoy bursting your bubble, he's just using you to get at me." Blair just smirks at this accusation.

"Ask him about his role as a kidnapper. For a certain secret gentleman's club. I should know I had him expelled."

"Oh, please. All I did is bring that girl to a waiting pile of cash, which I understand she gladly took before leaving town without you."

"Blair... this guy..."

"What? Dishonest? Bad news? He can't be any worse than you."

"I'm the one trying to help you." I grabbed Chuck's hand trying to calm him down.

"Help me? Is that what you were doing at you little gentleman's club while my life was going up in flames? I'd rather take Carter's help. Chuck tries to get us to leave but I stop him.