Poppy Who?

I seriously never liked Poppy. She was horrible from the start and ever got better.

Finally, after all my hard work I've been given the biggest opportunity that I could ever dream of. I got a call from Gina saying that not only did I get a call back from Alexander Wang but also Zac Posen. I've dreamt of walking in New York fashion week ever since I did my first photoshoot at age eight. All my sacrifice of missing out on fun for work is finally paying off. I haven't told anyone about walking in Fashion Week but I can hardly handle the excitement anymore.

I walked out of my room to run into Serena. We still haven't gotten over the fact that we live with each other and are family now. It's still so surreal to think about.

"Sorry, E. Didn't see you."

"No worries S. Wow I haven't seen much of you in these past few weeks, and wow can I say you've become ever so popular."

"If this is about me and Poppy we've only hung out a few times." Serena acts like having dinner with a socialite is no big deal, but it has made her the attention of all the media outlets.

"S you and Poppy were all over page size for the past week. That's a big deal."

"Enough about my social life, what about you. Did you hear back from Gina?" I couldn't hold back my excitement. Serena's eyes widen so big and we jumped up and down together.

"No, way E. You're walking in fashion week?" She hugged me and I couldn't stop smiling.

"Gina called yesterday and informed me that I got calls back from Alexander Wang and Zac Posen and I'm closing Zac's show!" We keep gushing over fashion week that Lily must clear her throat a few times for us to calm down.

"Girls why so chatty this morning?"

Serena holds my hand and faces her mom with the biggest smile ever. "Mom, Ella's walking in not one but two shows at fashion week!" Lily brings me into a big hug.

"Congratulations Ella. I knew you could do it. Wow, what shows?"

"Zac Posen and Alexander Wang." I answer proudly.

"That's amazing. I'm so proud of you. You've always wanted to be a model and look at you. Walking in your first fashion week for such big-name designers." We all hug each other again.

"E's going to look gorgeous on that catwalk mom. She's going to blow the other models away." Serena can't stop hugging me and it's the only way that I know this is all real.

"Of course, she is."

"Oh, and by the way mom I borrowed your necklace."

"Oh, it's stunning! Serena, Ella do you think..."

"It's a necklace, mom."

"Oh, but I'm talking about the art collection." Serena and I turn our attention to the new piece that is hanging on the wall by the staircase.

"Isn't it just breathtaking?"

"Any museum would be thrilled." Bex chimes in.

"Let's hope Bar is when he gets back from Luxembourg this week."

"When will that be?" I ask curious about my father's arrival. I want nothing more than for my whole family to see me living my dream, but with Bart business comes before anything else.

"He didn't say, but I' sure when you tell him about fashion week he will try his best to make it down to see you strut down that runway." I smile meekly knowing that probably won't happen.