Chapter Four

A/N hello again hehe(: i'm updating loads rn, and hopefully i can do a few each week, but in about 8 weeks it will be exams and i won't be able to update then, so i'm really sorry:( 

Thankyou for reading and please vote comment and message me!(: x x 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh hi mum"

A look of confusion filled her face before she came round. 

"Luke, and you must be Caitlyn?" she asked quizzically. 

"Yes, uhm, hi!" i said looking from Luke to his mum and back again. 

"I'm Liz" she replied as i gave her an apologetic smile. "Having fun are we?" she giggled

"Muuuum!" Luke replied and we all broke out into laughter. Phew, she wasn't mad.

"Luke take Caitlyn upto your room and let her borrow some clothes and put hers on the line so they can dry off, i'll take care of my kitchen" she giggled as i noticed the growing puddle beneath our feet. "I'll just go grab you two towels so you don't soak the rest of the house" she walked off and up the stairs. 

Me and Luke looked at each other and started laughing again, both of us blushing like crazy. 

"i didn't expect that to be the way you would first meet my mum" he chuckled. God his smile was heavenly. 

"Its fine, she took it really well, i'm so sorry for the floor" i said looking down at how much water had dripped off of us. 

"no no no, its fine, it was my fault, i got you first" he laughed at the memory. Liz reappeared with two big cream fluffy towels and i wrapped it round me and followed Luke up the stairs to his room. He opened a door in the corner which led into a little en suite and told me to get changed in there. He went to his drawers and pulled out a large nirvana tee and passed it to me.

"I think my mum might have some shorts or something that will fit you better than mine" he smirked, and ran out the room. 

I took this opportunity to begin getting changed and i pulled the bathroom door slightly closed and stripped off, wrapping myself in the towel and dried myself off. Luckily my underwear was still dry enough to wear and i just pulled the large tee over my head. It felt so warm and snuggly. At that moment Luke reappeared with a small pair of orange cotton shorts.

"Hey Caitlyn, i think these should fit alr..." he stopped as he took me in. "You look real cute" he gasped and then looked down, going red. 

"Thankyou" i giggled, and pulled on the shorts. I stepped closer to him, he was still in his dripping wet clothes. I kissed him on the cheek and his head shot up. 

"you need to get changed silly!" i giggled at him as that beautiful grin covered his face. 

"oh uhm yeah, ahaha, give me two seconds" he sighed walking back into his room. I decided to wait a minute and check my makeup in the large mirror by the sink to give him some privacy. After a few minutes i walked in and he was sat on the large bed with his legs crossed and looked up at me. 

Our eyes locked and i couldn't look away. I climbed over to the bed and curled my legs up under me as i sat opposite him. 

"Can you play for me now?" i asked giving him puppy dog eyes. He was snapped out of his thoughts and started smiling

"sure, any requests ma'am?"

"hmm, something from when you were in your band maybe?"

"sure, let me see" he said looking like he was trying to remember something.