Chapter Seven

A/N hello guys(: i wasn't planning on updating today but since i hit 51 reads and 13 votes i couldn't help it! i am so so happy and ekk! thankyou guys so much okay!(: From now on, i'll probably update every Monday, Friday and over the weekend, it may be less, it may be more, it depends on how much work i have okiess(: 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was awoken from my uncomfortable sleep by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Shannon leaning over me trying not to lose it as i noticed we had landed.

"COME ON COME ON!" she cried, before laughing and almost falling over with excitement. I stood up, stretching out my legs and looked around trying to find Luke.

"boo" i heard someone whipser in my ear and i turned to see him leaning down behind me, his chin resting on my shoulder. i giggled as he got our carry on luggage and we all walked down the aisle and off the plane. We waited to go through customs before collecting our luggage and heading out to meet Luke's brother Ben. He was waiting for us and ran up to Luke as we approached.

"baby bro!" he cried grabbing Luke in his arms. Luke looked down at us awkwardly as he was much talled than Ben, but not as muscular. 

"alright" he called, nodding over to me and Shannon, who was wandering around in circles, a huge smile on her face.

"err, this is Caitlyn," Luke said as i walked over to join them, "and er, that's Shannon" he said nodding over to her. 

"pleasure" Ben smiled down at me. I returned the smile, and soon we all clambered into his car. The heat was making me uncomfortable and i couldn't wait to get changed into shorts. 

We arrived at what i presumed was Luke's dad's house, where Luke had originally lived. The house was beautiful and i noticed a pool in the garden before we were shown inside, and up to Luke's room and the guest room, where myself and Shannon would be staying. Our room was set out with white cotton sheets and had a balcony with a view out onto a beach. We sorted out our clothes and placed them on the hangers in the wardrobe, and placed our makeup in the en suite, it was such a huge house. 

I grabbed my phone and some money (which Liz had changed into aussie dollars for me) and ran downstairs to meet Shannon and Luke. We decided to go out and walk around Sydney for a bit, so we began walking down to the train station. The train ride took twenty minutes and then Luke took us on a little tour of the city, showing us the bridge and taking us to the harbour. By this time it was 7pm and we headed back on the train to his house. We got in and spent the night watching movies and talking with his brothers, Luke loved the catch up. 

Before we went to bed, me and Luke were out on the balcony talking. 

"hey uhm, i wondered if you wanted to still come meet my friends?" he asked, looking up shyly.

"oh my god yes! i'd love to!" i giggled, resulting in a huge grin appearing on his face.

"Goodnight Caitlyn" he said before rising, hugging me and walking back to his room.

"Goodnight Luke" i called back, climbing into bed before falling into a deep sleep.

*The next day*

"Caitlyn, Cait-lyyn, CAIT LYN" 

"whaat!" i cried not wanting to open my eyes.

"you gotta get up we're meeting his friends today!" 

"fineee" i groaned, pulling myself out of the comfy warm depths of my sleep and out of the bed. I changed into my Vans tee, shorts and a beanie (A/N outfit in external link!) i applied some makeup, eyeliner, blush, mascara, the basics. I grabbed my phone and placed it in Shannon's bag before we rushed down the stairs.