Chapter Twenty Seven

"okay. We can try"

It had been five days since those words had left his lips. But trying wasn't going too well. I wasn't going to dwell on that, Connie and Shannon were on their way over. Girlie sleepover. Just what i needed, i'd had enough of boys the past few weeks. My brother was at a friends and my mum and stepdad were out at a friends thing so i was home alone. 

I was in the kitchen, just taking the pizza out of the oven when i heard someone knock the door. I placed the pizza on the bread board and ran to the door. 

"CAITLYN" was all i heard before i was bundled by a blonde haired girl. 

"connie" i smiled, hugging her back. "hey Shannon" i smiled as Shannon walked up the drive towards us. 

"the hair girl, zayyuumm!" she giggled before hugging me aswell. 

"c'mon, pizza's inside." 

Two hours and a pizza later they were both up to date with everything, and i mean everything. I hadn't left a single detail out. I could trust them. They were just marvelling over my story, when i heard the door being knocked.

"who the hell" i mumbled, running to the door. 

There in front of me stood three of the most important people in my life. 

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE OH MY GOD!" i screamed, running over to Ashton and hugging him first. He burst out laughing, causing me to giggle, his laugh was contagious. Next i hugged Calum, and then i got to Michael. I jumped up into his arms and he picked me up as i wrapped my legs around his waist. 

"hello sweetie" he mumbled into my ear as he hugged me tightly.

"oh my god hiiii!" i heard from behind me, climbing off Michael. Connie and Shannon stood in the doorway, and it looked like Ashton just won the lottery.

"SHANNON" he screamed, running over to her, wrapping his arms around her, spinning her round. When he released her, they were both smiling and flushed. Hmm, i'd have to make that work somehow. 

"erh, guys this is Connie, Connie this is Ashton, Michael and Calum" i introduced each of them. 

Once inside we all jumped onto my sofa and Shannon put a movie in, Perks Of Being a Wallflower, my favourite. 

I snuggled into Michael, i had missed his cuddles. Shannon and Ashton were cuddled up in the armchair and whispered to Michael. "does Ashton like her"

"yeah, does she"

"yep"

"cute" he chuckled.

Calum and Connie sat next to each other on the sofa, Calum in between me and her. I nudged him.

"Calum, put your god damn arm round her" i whispered to him. He did and she smiled at me and mouthed thankyou. It was a good thing i had calmed her down after she had gone mental when she helped me get drinks, rambling on about how cute he was after five minutes. 

Three films later, i stood up to get a drink. My mum had text saying she was sleeping over a friends so we had the place to ourselves until the morning. Ashton and Shannon were asleep, curled up next to each other and Connie was asleep on Calum's chest. It was just Michael, me and Calum still awake.

"hey Calum, can you carry her" i asked motioning towards Connie. 

"sure" 

"i'll show you to the spare room, you guys will have to share" i winked, making sure he was following me up the stairs. When we reached the spare room, i left them to sleep and walked back downstairs. I pulled Michael back up the stairs and into my bedroom. He climbed into my bed and was asleep within seconds. I guess he wasn't so good with jetlag. 

I climbed in beside him and fell asleep, his arms around me. 

The next morning i woke up and Michael was the only one in the house. There was a note downstairs saying the other four had gone to the guys hotel for breakfast and a day out, and they left me and Michael to have some 'alone time'. Those god damn kids.

I walked downstairs and started making breakfast when i noticed my phone vibrating on the side. I answered, noticing i had five missed calls already.

"Caitlyn?" the feminine voice on the other end was shaky

"Liz, what's wrong?" i immediately thought the worst.

"Luke, i don't know where he is. He took his clothes and.."

"What!" i whispered screamed.

"His passports gone, his clothes, some of his stuff i don't know. He wasn't here when i got back and he left his phone but his bank accounts been cleared i"

I felt my head go dizzy. I steadied myself on the counter. 

"MICHAEL" i called, not knowing what else to do. A few moments later he appeared at my side, taking the phone from my hand. He was talking to Liz but i wasn't paying attention i just felt so sick and worried. 

"Let's go" Michael said, grabbing my hand and walking me to the bus stop. I had no makeup on and my hair was a mess but i didn't care. I wanted Luke back. 

As soon as we got off the bus i started walking quickly towards his house. When we got there Liz was pacing around the front room. When she saw me she wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly before letting me go.

"there's something up there for you" she said, pointing to the stairs. I began walking up to his room. 

I entered the room and it looked basically the same except his wardrobe was empty and open. On the bed was a envelope addressed to me. My hands trembled as i opened it and pulled out the piece of paper. 

" To the only important thing in my life,