Chapter Nineteen

A/N this past few days with 5sos i am so proud:) first off, their livestream was the most amazing adorable thing i have ever seen and second of all getting to numbed one is so so so amazing and i'm so proud of them, they deserve this so much:) proud to be in the 5sosfam:)))xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 *Caitlyn's p.o.v.*

i turned the radio up as we drove back to Luke's house. I was in the passenger seat, Mia was driving. 

"I love this song!" i giggled along with Mia, who had placed her Little Mix album into the stereo. I loved spending the day with her, we had gotten talking, she caught me up on everything i'd missed with her, and i did the same. We arranged to meet up and go shopping the weekend coming so we could get to know each other again properly.

As we reached her house i climbed out, grabbing my bags and after saying goodbye to Mia i began the short walk to Luke's house. I skipped along the bath singing along to lost in stereo by all time low which was stuck in my head. I reached the door, let myself in and went upstairs to find Luke. He wasn't in his room so i dropped off my bags and walked back downstairs again. I entered the lounge to see him curled up underneath a mass of blankets and his arms wrapped around a pillow, pulling it into his chest. He was silently sleeping, he looked so delicate and innocent, his inner child showing through as he slept. 

The footsteps behind me caused me to jump, but as i turned round i relaxed as i saw it was only Liz. 

"i'm just popping out to meet up with some friends, i should be back around ten, but i'm not too sure, i'll call when i'm coming home okay" she smiled across at me

"okay that's cool" i giggled back, and with that she left. I slowly walked over to the sofa, noticing Luke had let go of the pillow. He had brought down his duvet and the spare one, pulled out the sofa bed and found masses of blankets and pillows and curled up inside all of them. Gracefully i climbed inside the mass of comfy things and crawled into his arms. I lifted his right arm up and pulled it around my waist, my back to his chest. His arms immediately tensed around me, holding me safe and a huge smile broke out on my lips. He nuzzled his face in my hair before falling asleep into the crook of my neck again. I let my eyelids close, knowing i was tired from a long week at college, and soon i was fast asleep.

I woke to the sound of a phone ringing. I scrambled up, jumping off the sofa and grabbed the phone just before it cut off

"hello" i coughed, clearing my throat

"hey, its just me" Liz chirped through the phone, "i'm leaving here at ten, so i should be back around eleven, make sure you kids have eaten"

"sure, see you" and the phone went dead.

"Baby?" that harsh, raspy voice called. His accent deep and husky, was there anything more perfect than his sleepy voice?

"mhmm" i mumbled back

"come back, i miss you" he mumbled into a pillow

I climbed back over the sofa and into his warm arms. He planted soft little kisses on my neck and jawbone before turning me over so i was curled into his chest. I could feel his heartbeat and i watched as his chest rose and fell. It was mesmerizing. 

"c'mon we gotta eat" i said, and it was returned with a groan, "dude, get upppp!" i giggled sitting up and kissing him on the nose

"fineee" he groaned back at me, sitting up. His hair was everywhere, his eyes were partially closed as he wasn't used to the light yet. He ran his hand through his hair, making it flop in even more directions. This caused me to giggle, and i jumped up as he reached forward to grab me. I climbed off the sofa and ran towards the kitchen, as i heard him coming after me.