Chapter Nine

A/N thankyou guys so much, 110 reads oh my gosh!:)))) I'm going to see All Time Low this weekend so I won't be able to update, so I thought I'd do an early update for you all:) love you lots!:*x x x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ashton's p.o.v.* 

I stretched my arms out and noticed the beautiful girl curled up in bed beside me. How did she get here? Then i remembered why she was here. After Caitlyn had gone to bed she had stayed up with me talking until 3am before she fell asleep in my arms. Those beautiful brown eyes, its all i could think about. I adjusted myself gently so i could look down on her peacefully sleeping with my arms around her waist. I could get used to this. I wanted to get used to this. I was so glad she had come on holiday with Caitlyn.

*Caitlyn's p.o.v.*    

I took in the sight before me yet again. I couldn't believe such a beautiful boy could end up looking as bad as this, his eyes not even meeting mine. Within an instant my arms were around his neck, and i felt his tears run down as he buried his face into the crook of my neck. 

"shh, Luke, its okay, it's all going to be okay"i cooed, playing with his hair trying to avoid hurting his face. His arms wrapped around me and he held me as tightly as he could, never letting me go. 

"caitlyn..." he mumbled and a fresh set of tears poured down his cheeks. He pulled away from me and his expression was a mix of embarrassment and sadness. 

"i'm so sorry..." he began but i cut him off by gently placing my lips to his, carefully to avoid agrivating his cut. 

"ASHTON" i yelled up the stairs. 

moments later ashton ran down the stairs and almost fell down the last few as he took in Luke.

"Man, what happened, are you okay, where were you?" the questions i had asked myself last night tumbled out of his mouth.

"it was them" luke groaned before turning his head away from us and looking down. 

"i'll go grab some cloth and bandages, Caitlyn grab a bowl of warm water and take Luke into the kitchen, try not to make too much noise, Shan is still sleeping" Ashton instructed, his maturity showing.

I pulled Luke by his hand into the kitchen and sat him down on a stool. Ashton returned with a first aid kit and left me to clean him up and went to explain what had happened to his mum.

"ow" cried Luke as i dabbed at the cuts on his face, cleaning them out. 

"hey, shh" i whispered, inches away from his face, "come here, i have to clean you up" i added, tilting his head towards me with my hand on his chin. 

Once his face was clean i passed him some water and painkillers.

"Luke, are you hurt anywhere else?" i asked. He lifted his shirt from the bottom to his chest, exposing a row of blue and purple bruises forming along his ribs.

I stared, my mouth open, not able to form any words. I looked up into those big sad blue eyes and gently pulled his head towards me, wrapping my arms around him, his head resting on my chest. His arms wrapped around my body, his hands holding me as close as he could without hurting himself.

"That's my shirt" he smiled looking at what i was wearing. 

I looked down too and noticed that last night, when i couldn't sleep, i had taken a shower and changed into his shirt which he had been wearing at Ashton's but had changed. 

"i... i uhh took a shower and it was...uhm.. i just wanted to wear it" i smiled at the ground before looking up at Luke, my cheeks burning. 

"its okay" he smiled, and it made me feel better, he was smiling at least.

After a while Shannon and Ashton came down to meet us, and we spent the morning talking with each other.

"Hey uhm me and Shan are gonna go to the park or something, you guys cool with staying here?" we all agreed, and soon it was just me and Luke again. 

"come on, lets so make the sofa comfy and we can lay in and watch movies" i suggested to him, and he silently followed me into the lounge where i covered the sofa in blankets and cushions and pulled it out to make it a bed sofa. I ran upstairs and changed into my grey joggers, my blue moustache top and covered my hair with a beanie (A/N outfit in external link) before grabbing a duvet and joining Luke again. I curled up next to him and pulled the duvet over both of us and turned on the tv to netflix.

"what do you want to watch?" i asked him, noticing he was sleepy already. "did you sleep at all last night?"

"er, no i didn't" he smiled at me, he looked so adorable curled up under the big duvet, his eyelids drooping, "and something disney" he giggled. 

I picked lady and the tramp, my favourite disney movie and snuggled next to him. Soon into the film i felt his head rest on my chest and i wrapped my arms around him, holding him close to me. He looked so angelic as he slept and my heart became all crazy as i looked at him. I couldn't believe someone could do this to him, he was so innocent and kind. 

I heard the door open and Ashton and Shannon walked in quietly, finding me in the lounge with Luke curled up asleep on my chest. 

"how is he?" Ashton asked

"he was so tired, he fell asleep really quickly. I might wake him up now though, so he sleeps tonight"

Ashton left the room to order pizza and Shannon came and sat down next to us. I gently shook Luke, prodding him trying to wake him up. His eyes fluttered open and he blinked several times before pulling me closer to him and kissing his cheek. 

"thankyou" he said before sitting up and going to the bathroom. Shannon helped me sort the lounge out by pushing the sofa back into its normal state and taking the duvet upstairs.

All four of us sat down around the table in the lounge, me and Luke on the sofa, Ashton in the chair and Shannon sprawled out on the floor. There were two pizza's on the table, along with garlic bread and chips. We began watching movies and at 8pm we said goodbye to Ashton and walked back to Luke's. 

As we got in the door Luke walked into the kitchen with us following behind. His dad and brothers turned and took in his appearance.

"what the hell happened" shrieked Ben.