Chapter Seventeen

A/N i'm sorry if i made anybody sad with the last chapter but:) hugs for everyone okay:) I read '99 days without you' last night, and i recommend it, its such a beautiful book, but be warned, i spent an hour crying so make sure you're alone:) love you all:) x x x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*caitlyn's p.o.v.*

i woke up with those perfect, strong arms wrapped around me, my back in his chest. I could feel his heartbeat and him breathing, his chest rising and falling, making me feel secure and happy. I stretched out and turned onto my back so i could look over at his beautiful features. Those long eyelashes, the messy blonde hair sticking in every direction. The soft plump rosy lips that tasted so sweet, along with the dark line of his lip ring. His soft skin squished against the pillow, his breathing deep and slow. This is the boy i had chosen to fall in love with. And i couldn't imagine having anyone else. That letter. It came back into my head. I wondered if there were anymore. I slid out of bed, i knew i should have left it, i had upset him and myself last night enough, but i wanted to know more about this boy, the one that had taken over my life.

I stepped into his bathroom, locking the door and running a bath, there, it wouldn't seem weird now. If he woke up he wouldn't think anything of it. I locked the door to make sure. Once the bath was done, i peeled out of his shirt and my underwear, taking the book in my hands, careful not to drop it in the water.

I turned to where i had placed the letter back in and turned over the page. 17th july. the day after.

dear Kyle. I know i shouldn't write to you anymore. It seems so stupid, but it feels better to write to a person, a person i can trust, rather than just a book. We left. I'm in the plane right now. Mum never said where till we got to the airport, in case i told dad. England. We're moving to the south of England. In the middle of the forest apparently. I keep thinking of you. I don't think i should write anymore.

and that was the end of the entry. The next page had a few lines on but they were scribbled out so i couldn't read the words.

I turned over again and the writing had changed. There was no date. Just four lines.

call me crazy

i've always tried to remind her that the future's

just a few heartbeats away from disaster

i'm afraid that i've thrown it all away.

i knew those lines. They were from my favourite song. I never knew why, but the lyrics stood out to me, and the comfort and emotion the song brought me were beyond compare. I made a mental note to bring the song up later, to see his reaction. The next few pages were just dotted with song lyrics or doodles so i put the book down.

"Caitlyn?" a startled voice called from the other side of the door

"Yes Lukey?" i called back

"Where are you?" the sound of anxiety in his voice broke my heart

"I'm in the bath lovely, give me five minutes and i'll be out, sorry" i replied, regretting not asking him first.

"oh, no its okay, please don't rush" he replied, his voice calmer and quieter.

I washed myself, pulled the plug and got out the bath, placing the book back where i found it before reaching for one for the large cream towels on the towel rack. My hair was in a messy bun as i hadn't bothered to wash it, so i walked out wrapped in the towel. Luke was sat with his back to me, writing in what seemed like a school book, presumably doing homework. I walked up behind him and making sure my towel was rolled tightly at the top and reached my arms around him, looping them under his arms and around his broad chest.

He immediately dropped his pen and a smile broke out on his face as i lent my head on his shoulder.

"hello lukey" i whispered in his ear before kissing his cheek and releasing my arms from him to walk over and pull on one of his shirts. I grabbed my underwear, turned round and dropped by towel. I pulled my underwear on and began searching through his shirts when he spoke

"err Caitlyn, i was wonderin... woah" he stopped. I turned to face him, suddenly realising how open i was right now,

"sorry" i smiled feeling my cheeks burning, "can i borrow this shirt?" i asked pulling an All Time Low baseball shirt from his wardrobe.

(A/N From now on, this is an R rated scene, so please, if you are not interested in this just skip to the next chapter okay thankyou:*)

"sure" he smiled, walking over to me. I pulled the tee over my head and walked into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck. His lips reached down to mine, starting slowly as our mouths moved with each other before i let his tongue enter my mouth. He gained dominance and began making the kiss more heated whilst grabbing around my bum, pulling the tee with his hands. His other hand grabbed my waist, pulling me into him, against his shirtless body which i had only noticed now; he was still only in his boxers. He released me, the large bulge was showing through the material, and as he pulled me in closer i could feel it pushing into me. I tugged on his hair, pulling his head down once again onto my lips. I pushed my hips back onto his, earning a moan to escape his lips. "Caitlyn" he mumbled before placing his lips on my neck, biting and sucking his way down, leaving multiple hickeys. My hands twisted in his hair even more, pulling his head closer into my neck, before i felt both of his arms around my bum, signalling for me to jump up. I did, and he caught me, i wrapped my legs around his waist as he continued kissing and biting down my neck, to my collar bones, pushing the collar of the shirt to the side.

He pulled away for a moment so i took the opportunity to kiss his lips, only briefly, before kissing down his jaw to his neck and finding his sweet spot before leaving a hickey of my own. He chuckled in my ear, before lifting my head back up and i let him continue his slow and painful journey down the top of my body. He grabbed at the hem of his shirt, pulling it up and over my chest, throwing it on the floor behind him as he pushed me against the wall, his hands roaming all over body now he had the added support of the wall to hold me up. His kisses travelled further down my chest, to the top of my bra where he slipped his tongue down beneath the fabric. His name left my lips instantly as i pulled harder on his hair. "Luke" i moaned. He chuckled in return, carrying me over to his bed and placing me down, before climbing on top of me, pinning me down with his elbows either side of me. He continued ever further, his lips grazing across my stomach to my hips, nibbling and leaving sloppy kisses over every inch of my skin.

He paused, looking up into my eyes. "You're so damn beautiful Caitlyn" he groaned, his accent stronger than ever, his voice dry and raspy, and so sexy. With that, he pulled off my panties his kisses skipping over it and starting his torturous kissing and biting from my inner thighs all the way up and before i knew it i could feel his hot breath over my sex. My hips pushed up, my back arching, before he had even touched me. I could hear that mischievous chuckle from the end of the bed, but i held my eyes tight shut, the feeling growing in my stomach. His tongue began working its way into me, swirling around, biting gently and sucking, making the feeling grow and become so intense inside of me. Before i knew what he was doing, i felt his finger slip inside of me, pulling in and out, making my back arch. I grabbed the sheets, knotting them in my hands moaning over and over. "luke i.. i'm going to.." i barely said, the moans taking over me. "do it baby, for me" and with that i tipped over the edge, my orgasm slamming through my body, making me hit euphoria. I screamed out Luke without knowing it was coming out of my lips, before shutting my mouth tight, refusing to open my eyes.

I breathed in deeply for a few minutes before opening my eyes, peering down at the blonde god knelt on the floor staring up at me, his eyes darker and his cheeks flushed. I untangled myself from the sheet, standing up, and pulling my underwear back on. He remained on the floor but sat down with his legs out, so after pulling the shirt back over my head i climbed onto him, straddling him. I leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips before burying my head in the crook of his neck. I had no idea how flushed i looked, but i didn't want to let go of him. We sat there in silence holding each other, for what seemed like forever.