Chapter Fourteen

A/N hello again:) i actually cried yesterday writing that update, i think i'm a little too emotional, but it made two of my friends tear up as well, so i guess it wasn't just me hehe;) I hope it was long enough, and ooh, now we know why he's so closed off about aussieland;) hehe, anyway, i'm off school again so i thought i would write another update (instead of doing revision hehe;) ) hope you enjoy!:)

Also THANKYOU GUYS FOR OVER 200 READS OH MY GOD! put a huge smile on my face when i woke up this morning hehe:* love you all x x x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Tuesday morning. I stretched out and climbed out of bed. My head and neck was sore, i had fallen into an uncomfortable sleep last night after sat for hours thinking aout what he had told me. I couldn't wait to just see him today, to make him okay. And then i remembered.

He was mine. 

A huge smile broke out on my face and i looked across at myself in the mirror. Excitement took over me and my mood improved massively. Who knows, maybe it could rub off onto him. I ran over to my wardrobe after placing my ipod in its dock and started playing some music to get ready to. I had woken early but i was so awake, singing along to the music. I pulled out a black sweater with a white cross, and some patterened leggings. (outfit in external link!)  

after appyling makeup, packing my bag and eating some toast i put my headphones in a walked out, pulling my coat on. I walked to the bus stop and waited for a few minutes before the bus arrived and i waited the short journey to Lucy's stop. She climbed on the bus her usual smiley self. My grin hadn't left my face and she stared at me curiously as if mentally questioning me why i was so happy. 

"well hello little miss happy" she giggled to me, sending me into a fit of giggles also.

"hello there" i replied, feeling my cheeks already going slightly pink.

"and what's got you in such a good mood?" she asked nudging her elbow into my stomach

"hey!" i giggled pushing her back, "and uhm, well, stuff happened with me and you know.." i trailed off as her face lit up

"WHAT SORT OF STUFF" she screamed, causing heads to turn in the bus. This was becoming a regular thing.

"well, we're you know, together" i said, my grin getting wider as i said the last bit, my cheeks flaming.

"OH. MY. GOD." she shrieked, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me in tightly, "congrats!" she giggled.  Before long we were at college and we walked into the main building, instantly seeing Jess. Lucy ran ahead and told her everything, to which they both came running back over to me, giggling their heads off and engulfing me in their arms. 

"and what's going to happen between you and Tommy then?" i asked, trying to give Jess some of the attention.

"well.." she began. twenty minutes it was time for tutor, and we all walked into the room. I lifted my head to look over at the back where Luke sat obviously captivated in a book he was reading. After register was called i stood up, grabbing my stuff for english and physics, my first two lessons. I felt arms wrap around my waist and i looked up, my eyes were met by those bright blue ones, the ones that never left my mind. My smile returned. 

"hello" he breathed planting a kiss on my nose.

"hi" i giggled biting my lip and looking up at him. He leaned down his lips connecting with mine sending shivers through my body. The feel of his cool piercing mixing with the taste of his soft pale lips that were so warm and comforting. I forgot everything around me.