Am I getting kidnapped

When I got to the bus station I got a ticket to Beaufort North Carolina. That is where my mother grew up before she moved to Long Island with my dad. I got on the bus and sat in the back and put my bag in the seat next to me. I put my earbuds in with my music and got ready for the 10 hour ride. (Keep in mind that I have never been to this place. I'm just making things up of what I think it would be like.)

My mother always was there for me. My father was loving up until the day he lost his job. Never thought he would become the monster that he was today. I lost the person that I was supposed to learn from and loved.

I remember when my mom would tell me about this town that she grew up in. She told me about how she grew up on a farm and would ride horses. I wish I could be going to her home town with her.

I got tired of my thoughts and let sleep consume me.    

I woke up when I felt the bus stop. I looked out side to see the sun was rising over the water. I looked around to see that we were close to a dock with a few boats. Getting off the bus I walked to the end of the dock.

I took my shoes off and let my feet hang off the dock, and I felt the cold water on my feet. Well what do I do now?

I guess I could just walk around for a while and see if I could find a place to stay. After a few more minutes I put my shoes back on and started on my journey.

It was the start of summer but it was still cold out in the early morning. I walked on a really long road only seeing a few cars come down the road.

I had been walking for 4 hours now and the pain in my stomach was way worse. I saw no one around. There were no houses...nothing around me. I stopped for a minute when I heard my stomach growling. I hadn't eaten or drank anything in a while. My throat was beginning to become really dry and my feet were killing me.

I lifted my shirt to look at the cut that I got from the scissors. It wasn't deep thank god and the bleeding had slowed down. It was already bruising and there was dried blood all over my stomach and shirt. I let go of my shirt and  continued to walk.

Why had I done this? There was no one around. I was getting really tired and sick. "Come on Scarlett you can do this keep walking" I had to encourage myself. Before I could think of what was happening I had fell to the ground. I tripped over a rock and had landed on my arm.

I cursed under my breath trying to get up. But it was no use my body was num. I decided that I could not move and I had to stop before I hurt myself more.

I felt myself fading and could not stop myself from falling asleep.

I had felt myself being lifted up and carried but I was to dazed to even open my eyes. All I could think about is am I getting kidnaped?

********************************************
Who's like Scarlett and would just keep sleeping, when you think your getting kidnaped? Also what do you think of her Choice of town?