Say hello to your mother

James was dragging me to the car when a car pulled up. I saw who was in it and it was Lucas and Maddison. They both looked shocked at what was happening. I heard a sound like gun starting. It was and the gun was faced at Lucas and Maddison.

"NO" I screamed as I reached for the gun and pushed James in the process. The gun went off and I felt pain in my side, but that didn't stop me. Me and James fell to the ground rustling each other for the gun.

I heard Lucas and Maddison screaming for James to stop but nothing worked. The gun was pointed at my head as I looked up at James.

"Say hello to your mother for me" he said. I prayed that I would go fast. I closed my eyes and heard the sound of a gun going off. I died, thought I was dead. I felt a body fall on me and I opened my eyes. It was James's body.

I pushed him off of me and crawled away from him. I looked down to see blood all over me and the bullet wound in my side. I grabbed it and held it. I looked up to see Lucas holding a gun at James. He was the one to kill him.

"Lucas" I said. I watched him look at me and his face dropped. He also let go off the gun and made his way over to me. But before he got to me I felt myself going. I was welcome by darkness.

"No Scarlett stay with me...SCARLETT".

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry another short one 😩😩😩 but can you believe that he tried to hurt her. Well at he's done now so yah be happy