I already have them

The next few days I helped Maddison with the farm. It was a lot of fun actually and also a lot of work. My cut and bruise were starting to heal so I was really happy. Lucas didn't question about them he knew I still needed time.

I was home watching Jenna while Lucas and Maddison were out. We played a lot of games and had fun. I realized that Jenna was like the little sister I always wanted. I left her in her room to go get my phone.

I saw that I had missed calls and texts all from the same number. It was an unknown number though.

"You think you can run from me?"

"I'm coming for you"!!!!

"Scar if you don't tell me where you are right now I'm going to lose it"!!!

I knew who that was. Only one person I know calls me scar. I threw my phone and let it break into little pieces. I'm not taking any chances he knows cops and will have them track my phone.

I heard Jenna screaming and my heart sunk. I ran back to her room to see that she was lying on her floor.

"Jenna what's wrong?" I scoped her up and put her on my lap. She was crying and I was trying to calm her down.

"I h-had a-a d-Dream that you g-got s-shot by some man" she cried out. "What did the man look like?".

Jenna describe my father. every last thing about him. I pulled her close and told her it's ok that nothing was going to happen to me ior her. Now my father was scaring the ones I care about.

Maddison came back and I told her that Jenna had a bad dream and that she wanted to see her. It was just me and Lucas in my room.

He walked over to my broken phone and held it up. "It fell out of my hand" I said looking away from him. He was good at telling when I was lying.

"Hey do you know any stores around here that have cloths that I would like?" I changed the subject.

"Yeah there's some at the mall. Do you want to go because I can take you?" I looked back to him. "I couldn't make you do that you have work t-" "Scarlett I want to do it come on we can go right now" he walked out of my rom and I grabbed my money and shoes and we were off.

We told Madison that we were going,  and she said that her and jenna will be going to a competition. they were going to stay at a Hotel for the night

I had Lucas in every store in and out. I had one last stop to take and he was not aloud in.

"Ok I'll go in you can stay right here" I stopped Lucas at the entrance to Victoria Secret. "What why can't I go in" he made a step to the door but I stopped him. "Because I do not want you seeing what I'm buying" I blushed taking my hand away from his chest.

"Oh right sorry" Lucas scratched the back of his head and looked down at his feet. "I'll be back in 10 minutes" I turned and walked into the store

I came out after I was done paying and found Lucas sitting looking at his phone.

"You ready?" He looked back up to me and smiled. "You should have got the black ones" "what" I was confused more then anything. "The black panties they were my favorite" he had a big grin on his face now.

I could feel my cheeks getting red. No I will not let him win this. Then I remembered something and I was the one with the big grin on my face.

I learned down till my lips were right next to his ear. I heard him gulp and I smiled to myself.

"I already have them" I whispered. I moved away from him and saw that his eyes were wide and his mouth was wide open.

"Cowboy you may want to close that up" I put my hand under his chin and closed it. I started walking away with a huge smile on my face.

________________________________
That got a little...yeah you know what I mean. So what do you think about the dream Jenna had? How did she know about Matt?