Miss me

"Hey baby did you miss me" jack said trying to sound sexy. Ew Ew Ew was all I thought. He had me pinned up on the wall with his hands holding me by my waist in place. I pushed my hands on his chest to get away.

"Let me go you weirdo" I said pushing harder but nothing worked. He chuckled and grabbed my hands pulling them above my head.

"You are so beautiful little one". He said as he put his hand on my cheek. I moved away but he grabbed my face hard and pulled it so that I was looking at him.

He smiled the wicked smile that reminded me of my fathers. I felt a tear come out of my eye as he lowered his head. He started kissing my neck and I wanted to throw up. Then I remembered I still have my legs.

I brought my knee up till it hit him where men don't want to be hit. "Shit" he said as he hit the floor. I ran away all the way back to Lucas and Luke. When they saw me the both jumped up.

"Hey what's wrong Lucas asked grabbing me and pulling me in for a hug. "I-it w-was j-jack". Lucas held me closer then ever. "Come on let's go home". He grabbed my jacket and put it on my shoulders wrapping his arm around my waist. I smiled back at Luke and waived goodbye.

Lucas stopped and I looked back to see a mad jack standing in front of us. "Where do you think your going little one I still want to talk to you"

He hissed stepping closer. Lucas pushed him aside and held my arm walking away. We heard screaming and foots steps but before I knew what happened I was pushed to the side. I looked up to see that jack and ran right into the wall and that Lucas and a hole bunch of other people were looking and laughing.

I ran over to him and grabbed his hand. "Ok nows the time to go" I pulled him out the door as we laughed at what just happened.

We stopped right in front of the truck and looked at each other.

"So tell me what he did to you?" He asked sounding mad. "Um he kissed m-my neck. That's it" I saw the rage in his eyes and I watched as he hit the hood of the car with his fist.

I grabbed his arm and put it on my face. "Hey I'm ok believe me I kicked him were the sun does not shine" he chuckled cupping my face in his hands

"Good because I don't want anyone touching what's mine". Oh my gosh he just said I was his. I bit my lip and looked down at my feet.

"Don't do that" I looked back up "sorry" I whispered letting go of my lip. Lucas got closer and put his lips closer to mine.

"You look really sexy when you do that with your lip" he whispered and it made my cheeks turn red. "Um thanks" he chuckled putting his lips fully on mine.

He pushed me up against the truck and but my lip. I squealed and jumped only to have him grab my legs and wrap them around his waist. He sat me up on the hood of the car and continued to kiss me and make me melt.

His tongue found its way to my mouth and I let out a moan. He traveled down my jaw to my neck and I pulled his hair when he found my sweet spot.

"Fond it" he said as he sucked my neck. He pulled my head back for more access to my neck. I pulled his hair again and this time he moaned.

"Hey looks like I do have an effect on you cowboy" "you have no idea" he said as he kept kissing my neck. I missed his lips on mine so I grabbed his face and brought his lips back to mine.

He chuckled and bit my lip pulling it with him before he let go. "Let's go home" "ok" I jumped down and he helped me into the car.

Tonight was my favorite birthday.

________________________________
Well she liked her birthday even if a guy almost hurt her... yeah that's crazy but that's how it is.