Belong

I woke up and felt weird. I looked around and saw that I was in a hospital. Lucas was in the chair next to my bed with his cowboy hat over his face. I giggled when I saw that.

I looked around and saw a doctor come through the the door.

"Oh your awake" he came in and stood right next to me. "Yes I am...how long was I out for?" "About 2 days. We were able to remove the bullet from your side but don't worry it did not hurt anything" that made me happy but I still don't remember much.

"Do you know what happened to me because I don't really remember much?" "We what do you remember?" I sat up a little and winced in pain.

"I remember James the guy who I thought was my father coming into the house. He had shot a friend of mine and said that if I came with him he would not hurt them. I was leaving with him and Lucas's and his mom showed up and James faced the gun at them. I fought with him and he shot me. He was going to kill me but Lucas shot him. That's all I remember" the doctor didn't really look shocked when I said that. He must hear and see worse.

"Well your boyfriend over here brought you in with his friend who was shot. We took care of the friend and bandaged up his wound. He would not leave you even when we said we would call the cops" the doctor pointed to the still sleeping Lucas.

"He must really love you" I smiled and reached my hand out to his leg. "He does" I said. Lucas popped up and looked at me.

"Scarlett" he said as he jumped up to me and wrapped me in a hug. I hissed in pain which caused him to let go and pull back.

"I'm sorry" he said looking down at my wound. "I'll give you two some time" the doctor made his way out of the room and it was just me and Lucas.

He was looking down at his hands playing with them. I could tell that he was upset. I put my hand to his cheek and made him look up at me. I could see tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Scarlett" he whispered. He had dark bags under his eyes and stubble so I could tell that he did not shave. It broke my heart to see him this way.

"For what? You saved me". He let a tear go and I wiped it away. "I almost lost you Scarlett...I can't lose you please" he said grabbing a hold of my hand.

"I'm not going anywhere" I whispered to him. He took my face and crashed my lips to his. I could feel all the emotion in this kiss. Hurt, love, sadness. I wanted to take the hurt and sadness away from him.

I pulled him closer to me by his Collar and heard him moan when I did. I was going to attack when I heard someone clear there throat. I pushed away from Lucas to see Maddison and jenna at the door.

I laughed and hid behind Lucas. Jenna ran up to my bed and jumped on it and wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm so happy that your ok Jenna" I said as I held her. "Me what about you? I thought I was going to lose my big sister" she cried. I pulled her face back and wiped away her tears. She did the same for me and I smiled hugging her again.

Maddison came closer to me and I held my arms out for her. She gladly opened her arms to and hugged me.

"You are one strong girl Scarlett. Thank you for protecting me and my family". "Any time" I said as I held her closer.

We pulled back and I looked all around to them. "Thank you guys for helping me feel like I have a family" I said. "Scarlett you are our family" Maddison said grabbing my hand. "Thank you" I whispered

"Group hug" Jenna screamed and we did.

I finally feel like I belong.

________________________________
Ahhhhh they are still together and they had a group hug. As always enjoy!!!