Long lost family

2 weeks later:

I had just gotten out of the hospital today and I was sitting on the couch back at Maddison's house. They were all taking care of me and I was grateful.

"Hey Scarlett someone would like to talk to you" Lucas said as he popped his head into the living room. "Ok bring them in" I sat up while Lucas when to go get whoever it was. I fixed my hair and turned off the tv.

"Hey" I looked up to see Luke standing at the door way. I have not seen him since he got shot. He said something's that still confused me. "Hey" I said back.

He came into the room. "Can I sit" he asked pointing to the spot next to me. "Yeah of course" I moved over a little for him as he sat down.

We were sitting in silence until he said something. "So how is your wound?" "Um it's good...what about you?" He chuckled and turned to me.

"It's nothing I can't handle". "That's good". I looked at him. If what Luke's said was true then I want to know.

"So what you said about me being your sister...was that true?" Luke was older then me and looked different then me. He had brown hair but the same blue eyes. We must get them from our father.

"It was...my father and I had just lost my mother. I was only 15  years old when I heard that my father had been with a women and she had a daughter. I always wanted to know who she was but my father said no. He told me that the woman he was with so many years ago was no where to be found".

So Matt was right my was with some one else.

"My dad told me that he was going to be with her and my Half  sister, and I was over the moon happy. But...he never found her or the daughter. When  Lucas came to me to do a background check on you I found out a lot more. I didn't know you were my sister at first. My dad had saw the paper one day and said that Jenna Jackson was the woman that he was with".

So that night that my mother died she must have been trying to leave with me to take me to this man and his son.

"I'm sorry that that happened to your mother. I also found that out when I did a little more digging". He said putting his head down.

I was happy that I found this out. I jumped up and hugged Luke. "Thank you for telling me" "any time...sis" we laughed and I pulled back. "So could I meat this guy that is my father" I asked standing up looking down at him. His smile got bigger and he looked behind him.

There was a man who looked to be in his 50s with a black cowboy hat on. He took it off and stepped closer to me.

"I would be the so called guy that is your father" he smiled. He had white hair now and I saw that I was right about me and Luke getting our eyes from him.

"I'm sc-" "Scarlett Mary Jackson...I saw the papers" he smiled. Wow ok so what do you say to a guy that you just found out was your dad.

"I want you to know that I always looked for you. I had asked your mother to come and live with me when she told me about how she did not love the man she was with". I looked back at the couch.

"Would you like to sit?" I asked not wanting to be rude. "Yes thank you" this man who's name I still did not know sat next to Luke as I sat.

"So sense you know my name I think it's only far that I get to know yours" he laughed and put his hat next to him.

"My name is John Montgomery" I shook my head. "So you were saying" I motioned for him to continue.

"Oh yes so... your mother had called me one day and said that she was coming with her 6 year old daughter because she was done with the man who beat her and she was afraid that he would do that to you.i knew about you and I always sent money to your mother for you and her, but James always found it and used it for hisself. I found out that Jenna was missing and that they had stopped looking for her after a year".

I always wondered where my father had hid my mothers body but I bet one of his cop friends did something with it.

"James had done a good job at hiding himself and you. I had tried to find you before but it always ended up bad. When Luke brought home papers about a girl named Scarlett Jackson I almost lost it. He showed me a photo they had that was of you and your mother and I knew it was you. You look so much like her" he said looking down at his boots.

"Thank you for telling me this...I know it must be hard" he looked back to me. "I'm just happy I finally found my daughter"

________________________________
So Scarlett found her real family!!! She leaned a lot about what really happened that unforgettable night of her mothers death. She also got a dad and a brother. How do you feel about this chapter?