Why are you doing this

This is Scarlett's outfit^^

I stayed in my room for two days just staying under the covers. Maddison would come in and try and get me to eat but I wouldn't. She asked me what happened that made Lucas so mad.

She said that Lucas had gone off somewhere the day he found out about my scars and bruises. It hurt because he said that he would stay. I could tell that I really liked Lucas I was just to afraid to tell him.

The only time I would get up was to go to the bathroom and also get a shower.

It had been 4 days and Jenna has come to my door begging me to come out. After her 3rd time today trying I just got in bed and let the sleep come to me.

Dream-

I was in Maddison house looking for everyone.

"Hey guys where are you" I asked as I ran down the stairs into the kitchen. No one was home.

I ran out to the barn and saw that it was open so I ran to it. It was dark in here and the only light was in the middle of the room.

"You thought that I would stay away forever didn't you scar" I turned around to see my father there with a gun.

Oh no please no not this. "Scarlett" I turned back to the light to see Jenna, Maddison, and Lucas all tided up sitting in a row.

"Let them go" I screamed looking at the monster in front of me. He had his wicked grin on his face and he got closer to them. I followed and placed myself in front of him. "Oh looks like you want to save your new family"

He's wicked smile got even bigger. The sound of the gun went off and I saw that he had shot Maddison. "No" I screamed falling down next to her. Jenna was crying and Lucas was kicking and screaming for my dad to go to hell.

I looked back to my dad and saw that wicked grin still on his face. "Stop this. why are you doing this to me" his grin was gone. "Because I want you to to feel the pain that I felt when everything left me. He pointed the gun to Jenna.

"Now who do you want to die first? The little one?" He pointed the gun to Lucas. "Or lover boy here" when I didn't answer he just shrugged he's shoulders.

"Fine I'll pick" I don't care who he aimed the gun at I jumped up and threw myself in front on it. "Scarlett NO"!! Lucas screaming was the last thing I heard.

End of dream-

I jumped up in bed and felt like my heart was beating out of my chest. I was sweating really bad. I got up and calmed myself down by saying it was just a dream. I walked into the bathroom and put the shower on. I stripped off my clothes and got in. I let the water hit my back and winced at the pain.

That pain wasn't as bad as the pain I was feeling about losing them. What if that was to happen for real? I can't let that happen I have to go or I'm putting them in danger. I jumped out and put a towel around myself. I got changed into a white top and black high waisted shorts and my converse

I grabbed my blue jacket and tied it around my waist. I stuffed everything into my bag and I looked around the room. I left a note for them telling them thank you for everything. I heard the door open and slam close. Maddison and Jenna went to the store minutes ago they can't be back yet.

I heard foots steps coming up the stairs and I bolted straight to the window. I was having trouble opening it but just as the door popped open so did the window.

I put my leg out the window only to be grabbed by the waist and pulled back inside.

What if this was my father and he found me?

"Let me go" I screamed as I kicked around. I was thrown onto the bed. I looked up to see Lucas staring at me with rage. I coward to the bed frame and looked at him breathing heavily.

He looked good as always with a black short sleeved shirt and jeans. He looked like he shaved to but the stubble was coming  back.

He calmed down his breathing and he still looked mad. "Where do you think you were going?" He asked in his harsh tone. If I wasn't mad at him I would say he sounded sexy.

"Away from here. I've troubled you guys enough so I must go". He ran his hands threw his hair and screamed. I jumped back and hit the frame.

He looked back to me and walked to my Side of the bed. He stood in front of me and looked down at me.

"When will you understand that your not troubling us and we want you here" I looked away from him knowing that he was lying.

"Look Lucas just forget about it I have to go there's something I have to take care of". I got up and moved around him. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the room. I got to the door and was thanking God that I was going to get out, and I was till I got thrown into the wall.

________________________________
Wow Lucas is pissed. This is the part where some people may stop likening him, but I let you know it gets better. What's your favorite song right now? Let me know