The beach

We were driving back home when Lucas went the wrong way. "Um cowboy I think the house is back that way" I saw a little smile tug at his mouth. "Yeah I know I got something I want to show you"

He drove through the town till we got to the docks. We went all the way down till we saw a little beach that was closed off.

I got out of the car and followed Lucas till we got to the fence with the sign that said no trespassing. "Um Lucas what are we doing here?" He jumped the fence and looked back at me. "You coming or are you scared?" And here was that grin again.

"I'm not scared" I jumped the fence and turned to look at Lucas. "I really don't like that I let you keep doing that" he smiled and grabbed my hand. he walked me down to the edge of the water.

"It's so pretty down here" I said as I let my feet go in the water. "Yeah it is...come on let's go for a swim" I looked back to Lucas. No he was serious I could tell.

"Um but I don't want to get my clothes wet. And it's almost dark" I looked around to see that the sun was going to set soon.

"Well take them off then" he said as he threw his shirt off. Next went his pants.

"You are one crazy cowboy if you think I'm doing that" I looked around hoping that no one could see us.

"Scarlett when are you going to start living a little". He said before he took off to the water. I watched him and was really thinking about how that hell are we not getting arrested.

"Are you scared" he screamed from the water. He just had to say that. Come on Scarlett you can do this. I took off my shirt and my shorts until all that was left was my black bra and panties. I saw him looking at me with his mouth open again. Yep I forgot that I was wearing them. I ran to the water and dove right in coming back up to see a grinning Lucas.

"Damn you" I said as I splashed water at his face. "Hey" he screamed as he did the same back to me. "Stop your acting like a child" I said splash more water, "you started it" "real mature" I got a great idea now. I went under water after a wave hit me.

I could hear Lucas freaking out above water. I went right up to him and popped up till I got on his back. "Hahahah" I said as he stared to calm down. He grabbed me by my arm and brought me till I was facing him.

"Don't ever do that again" he said as he pulled me into a hug. This was different he was supposed to be laughing. "I'm sorry" I said felling bad that I did that to him now. He pulled back and started walking me out of the water.

He gave me his button up shirt that he had took off. I put it on and waited for him to get his jeans back on. He was upset now and I felt bad.

He walked us back to the truck and opened the door for me. Before I got in I jumped up and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for today it was great" I smiled and was ready to get back in the car when Lucas pulled me back by my arm.

He put his hand on my face and kissed me. I was so shocked at first. This was my first kiss. I started moving my lips with his and felt him smiling.

I felt his tongue brushed up against my lips and I closed them more. He bit my bottom lip and I jumped opening my mouth he took the chance to put his tongue in my mouth.

He pulled me closer and I squealed because I was not ready for that. I let a moan come out and forgot about everything when he was kissing me.

When we pulled back he put his forehead on mine. "Wow" I said breathing in And out.

"Yeah that was... wow" I smiled and pulled back. I was blushing and I tried to turn around to hide it. But Lucas held me in place with his hand on my waist.

"Why are you blushing that much" he asked and I could hear the smirk in his voice. He put his hand under my chin and pulled it up till I was looking at him.

"If I tell you your going to make fun of me" my cheeks were red hot. "Please tell me" he gave my a pouty face and I could not resist.

"Ok fine" I sighed. "Youweremyfirstkiss" I rushed out. "Could you say that in English please?" I looked down at my feet. "You were my first kiss" before I knew what was happening Lucas pushed me on the car and held my arms over my head.

"You have to be lying to me" I looked at him and saw that he did not believe me. "It's the truth" I whispered looking at his lips. "thank God" he crashed his lips onto mine again and I followed with him.

________________________________
LUCAS WAS SCARLETT'S FIRST KISS!!!!! Would you go swimming at a beach at night?