My sister

"He's the man that killed you Scarlett" I pushed the door closed with all my might and locked it I grabbed Jenna and ran up stairs. I went into her room and put her in her closet.

"Here call 911". I handed her my phone. "Whatever you hear do not come out of this room ok" I asked looking down at her.

"Scarlett where are you going?" I could hear noises coming from downstairs. He had to have found a way in.

"I'm going to go and try to talk to my dad" I closed the door and ran out of her room.

I walked down the stairs really quietly. I saw that the window in the living room had been broken. I felt a hand go around my mouth and another grab my waist. I was thrown onto the floor.

"I found you" I looked up at him and crawled backwards away from him.

"What do you want" I screamed when I hit the wall. He picked me up by my neck. "Oh I wanted to tell you the little secret that no one told you" there was that wicked grin that I didn't miss.

"What? What is it" I hissed trying to get out of his hold.

"well you see your mother  was very very bad. She had slept with a guy and when that guy left she came to me, and because I was a stupid kid I thought that she loved me. The bitch DIDN'T LOVE ME".

He pushed me hard into the wall. But what he was saying was it true? If it was that meant that this man is not my father. I saw as James took out a gun from his pocket.

"And I'm not happy that she left you with me. But I'll make you a deal...if you come with me back home I will not kill all the people that you love here". His grin got bigger and his grip on my neck got tighter.

"I've seen how you have a new family now. But if I can't have a family nether can you". I felt the tears coming out of my eyes. What had I done to him to make him do this to me. He was the one that killed my mother. It me.

I was going to answer when the front door popped open. I saw Luke with a gun up.

When he saw James and me he faced the gun to James.

"Oh look who it is. Lover boys best friend" James sighed. "Let her go now I'm a cop and I will not hesitate to shot you right now" Luke hissed.

"You know I won't hesitate to shot you to" James faced the gun to Luke and it went off. It hit him right in the arm and he went down.

"NO" I pushed James away from me and ran to Luke. I put my hand to where all the blood was coming out of his arm.

"Luke are you ok" I picked up his face and put it on my lap. He weakly smiled up at me.

"Hey I'm good just don't want you to get hurt" I laughed and let tears hit his face. I watched as James came over and picked up Luke's gun. He put it in his back pocket and held his other gun at Luke. I put myself right in front of him.

"No if I leave with you right now you have to promise not to hurt anyone" I said wiping the tears that kept coming.

He smiled and but his gun over his heart. "I promise". I looked back down at Luke and kissed his head. "Thank you for everything you have done. Tell Maddison thank you for being like a mother to me". I sighed and swallowed the lump in my throat.

"A-and t-tell l-Lucas that I l-love him" I said in a cry. Before I got up Luke pulled me down to his face and put his lips right by my ear. "I just want you to know that I found out that you are my sister. I found out when Lucas asked me to look you up". He let me go and I just stared at him with my eyes wide filled with tears, and my mouth open not able to speak.

"What" I whispered before I was pulled up from my arm. "Let's go" James hissed pulling me to the door. I looked back at Luke before the door closed.

________________________________
SHE HAS A BROTHER? LUKES HER BROTHER. That took a turn.