Bonus part (3)

We gave the babies there food and gave them a bath. When they were done I went and got the birthday girl ready.

I put her into a nice blue dress, and put her hair in pigtails. When we were finishing up we heard a knock on the door. There was a knock at the door and we looked to see Lucas.

"Can I take the birthday girl down now? The Guest will be here soon?" Lucas walked in and smiled down at our daughter.

"You are getting so grown up already." He said with a sigh. "She's ready let me go get ready now. The twins are in their room just watch them for me" I gave Aubrey to Lucas and ran to my room to get a bath.

I jumped in and got out with in 10 minutes. I jumped into my dress and paired it with sandals.

When I was finishing braiding my hair I heard the front door bell go off

Party time!!!

With in minutes there were little kids running around our backyard, and adults talking to one another.

I saw my dad and brother and I walked over to them.

"Hey guys thank you for coming" I gave them both a hug. "Are you kidding I wouldn't miss my granddaughters birthday." My dad said.

"Pop" Aubrey screamed running over to us. My dad got down and scooped up Aubrey and gave her a big hug.

"Theirs the birthday girl. You having a good party" he asked "yep and I can't wait for the cake" I giggled "where's my hug?" Luke asked holding his arms out to Aubrey. She laughed and jumped to him and gave him a hug.

"Alright go have some fun" he put her down and we watched as she ran away with her friends.

"Scarlett!" I jumped and saw Jenna with a big smile on her face.

"Oh my god Jenna I thought you had a competition today for your team?" I pulled her into a hug.

"It was moved back a day so I got home yesterday I wanted it to be a surprise to Aubrey" I looked at Jenna. At 14 she is definitely breaking hearts. Aubrey loved Jenna. She looked up to her and even wants to start horseback riding.

"So where is the little one?" "Oh she's running around. She can't be far go and try to get her" "ok I'll be back" Jenna took off running to a group of kids.

I walked around and talked to everyone. Most of them where Aubrey's friends parents. I made my way around and found Maddison sitting with Lucas holding the twins.

I walked up to them and gave Maddison a hug. "Thank you again for the cake" "no problem honey " I looked to Lucas and saw him making funny faces to make Sofia laugh. I loved watching him play with our children.

Dinner had past and it was time to sing to the birthday girl.

"Alright everyone please join us and let's sing to the birthday girl" I screamed for everyone to hear. Lucas picked up Aubrey and brought her over to the cake. I put the fire on the candles and we started singing. When the song was done Aubrey blew them out.

We passed the cake out to everyone and sat around and talked. We let Aubrey open her gifts and she loved all of them.

Soon people started to say their goodbyes. The last people here were my dad,brother, Jenna, and Maddison.

Jenna and Maddison were holding the babies and Lucas was holding a sleeping Aubrey. Aubrey had her doll that she wanted close to her chest. It was so cute.

"Alright me and Jenna will take the kids to bed. John can you take Aubrey up for us?" Maddison asked. My dad got up and Lucas handed Aubrey to him. They all went inside and left me and Lucas outside.

I got up and started to clean up. I heard the music go back on and I looked up. Lucas held his hand out to me.

"May I have this dance" I giggled and grabbed his hand. He pulled me out to the middle of our lawn and started swaying me with the music.

"Thank you" he said I looked up to him. "For what?" "For everything." He spun me out and then back in. I giggled when he started going faster. He slowed and looked at me. "I love you" he said making my heart jump. "I love you too cowboy" he laughed and lifted me up making me scream.

This was our family. Crazy, Funny, loving. This was like a fairytale that you only read in books. And I'm happy that I found the people that I care about.

                                    The end