Thanks Cowboy

After we talked some more the boys had to leave. I had gone up and gotten a shower. I put on a pair of short jeans with a brown top and my cowgirl boots. I grabbed my cowgirl hat and ran down stairs

I found Jenna and Lucas in the kitchen. "Hey who wants to go for a ride" they both looked up at me and smiled. "Let's go" I screamed running past them to the barn.

We got our houses ready and off we were. Lucas and I were letting Jenna go A head of us so we could talk.

"So what did you find out?" "Well Luke is my brother and that I have a father. My mother was trying to get us out of there the night she died". I looked straight ahead. I felt my horse stopped with out me telling him to. I saw that Lucas had put his hand on the horse to stop it.

"Are you ok?" "Yeah just can't believe that this happened... that I found you". I smiled to him. He grabbed my hand and held it.

"I'm happy that your happy and living the way you should. I thought I was going to lose you that day" I looked over to see that Jenna was walking back to the barn.

Lucas jumped off his horse and looked up at me. He held his hands out for me to jump down and I did.

"I'm so happy that I meat you. You saved me and you could never lose me. You brought out my light when I was in the darkness. Thank you" I jumped up and crashed my lips to his.

He responded right away with wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

"Thanks cowboy" is said through the Kiss. He chuckled and pulled my lip. I jumped and he put his tongue in my mouth.

"Dinner" we heard jenna call and we broke the kiss. I put my forehead on his and laughed.

"We will finish This tonight" he said as he let go of me. And grabbed the ropes to his horse. He started to walk away but he stopped and looked back to me.

"Oh yeah and wear you black ones tonight". My eyes got wide and my cheeks got red. He just laughed and walked to the barn. Wait I got something.

"Who said I was not already wearing them?" I grabbed my ropes to the horse and pulled it to follow. I looked up to see that Lucas had stopped. I walked up next to him and saw that his mouth was open and his eyes were wide.

"May want to close that cowboy" I closed his mouth and continued to walk. I heard a growl from behind me and I laughed.

"I'll get you for that" he screamed. "Ok cowboy"

He had ran up to me and we walked hand and hand with out horses back to the barn.

-------------------------------------------------------
They got a happy ending. Looks like they still had a moment in their. Where do you want to travel the most? Let me know