Who is at the door

The next few weeks have been the same. Every Friday me and Lucas would go to the dancing place and have fun. I got to know Luke more and he became like and older brother to me.

Today was Saturday and I was watching Jenna practice. She had been in 3 competitions since her first one and she has won two of them.

Jenna had just completed a jump and she rode over to me. "Your doing great Jenna" I said jumping up on the fence. "Thanks Scarlett I really can't wait till Tuesday for my next competition" she smiled running off.

I felt hands wrap around me from the back and knew who it was. "Hey" I watched Jenna as she jumped.

"Hey...we have to go soon but we should be back around 9:00" Lucas said pulling me closer. Lucas and Maddison were going into town to get something's for the barn. I was staying home to watch Jenna.

"Ok I'll be here waiting for you" I felt his smile on my cheek. "Good" he whispered kissing me on the cheek.

"I'll see you later...I love you" I smiled and turned to look at him. "I love you too" he smiled and kissed me.

I giggled when he tried to depend it and I pushed him back. "Go you need to leave to get home in time" "alright I'm going" he kissed me no the cheek and ran off.

I helped Jenna with getting the horse undone. I told jenna to go up and get a shower and I would order pizza for dinner.

It was sometime around 8:30 when me and Jenna decided to watch a movie together. She had fell asleep right next to me wrapped up in a blanket.

I'm so happy that Lucas found me and saved me. I got to meet great people and I was away from everything I did not want.

I carried Jenna up to her room and put her to bed. When I got back Down stairs I started cleaning up when there was a knock on the door.

I ran to it expecting it to be Maddison and Lucas. I opened the door and all my happiness went away.

"There's my little girl" he slurred. I could smell the beer from him. "What are you doing here"? I whispered.

"Scarlett who's at the door" I turned to see Jenna at the bottom of the stairs. Her sleepy eyes got wide when she saw my dad

________________________________
Someone hold me back I think I'm going to swing. Why do I do this to myself? He's back and worse as always. The myth, the legend, the crazy of all crazy. Matt🔫🔫 ok I saw something like that on vampire diaries and wanted to say something like it. Any way what is your favorite tv show?