Leave me alone

This is a warning that there is a seen in this chapter that is pg- 13. It's really nothing but I have to tell you. As always Enjoy!!!

After we made out for awhile we got in the car and started heading home. The radio was on and a lady was talking about the weather,
But what she said next made me want to cry.

"In other news a girl by the name Scarlett Jackson went missing from her fathers home. Her father has the hole town looking for his lost daughter" I tuned off the radio and put my hands in my hair.

I removed them and started hitting the compartment in front of me. "WHY CANT HE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed every time I hit the compartment. Lucas stopped my last hit and pulled me closer.

"Hey it's ok I'm here" I let him hold me and make me calm down. It was time I'm ready.

"Lucas I want to tell you something"
-------
----
--
When we got home I ran up and got a quick shower. I put the shirt Lucas gave me on with a pair of shorts. I told Lucas when I get out of the shower that we would talk.

I was going to tell him about my past. I just hope he doesn't leave me. I know he is going to hate me when I tell him this but... he needs to know. And if he wants me to go I will.

I walked out of the bathroom and ran down stairs. I found Lucas sitting on the couch looking at the fireplace.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Are you sure you want to tell me Scarlett?" He asked still looking at the fireplace.

"Yeah...I do" he grabbed one of my arms and pulled me so that I was sitting on this lap. He wrapped his arms around me and we both faced the fireplace.

"When I was 6 years old I watched my father kill my mother. He had strangled her to death. He was mad at her because she wanted to leave him. My dad lost his job and always went out drinking. One night my mom told him that she was taking me and leaving"

I felt a tear come out but I wanted to tell him everything.

"After she died it got worse. He would drink non stop and he would start to hit me". I felt Lucas's grip on me get tighter.

"When you found me I had just escaped my father". I untangled myself from him and stood up looking down at him. I lifted the shirt to the top of my bra so he could see the cut.

"The night I left we fought and he had cut me with scissors because I had tried to use them on him." I was crying bad now. The look on Lucas's face made me cry even more . I saw a tear come out of his eye and I wiped it away.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer. His head was on my stomach and I had my hands in his hair. I could feel water on my stomach and I knew that he was still crying.

"How long did he do this to you" I heard him choke out. "7 years" I whispered. He let go of me and got up. I watched as he hit the wall next to him. I saw blood on his knuckles As he kept punching.

"NO stop" I ran to him and grabbed his hands. His eyes were red from crying but In them I saw anger. I pushed some of his hair out of his face and let my hand touch his face. He leaned into my touch and I heard him sigh.

I pulled him into the kitchen and turned the sink on with cold water. I put his hands under the water and heard him wince in pain. When all of the blood was gone I grabbed a towel and wiped his knuckles.

I was ready for him to yell at me. Tell me I'm ugly and that I should go. It's what my father always told me.

I moved away from him and looked down at his hands that I still was holding. "If you want me to go I will. I understand if you hate me". I let go of his hands and looked up at his face. He looked confused.

"What do you mean? I don't hate you Scarlett not one bit. I hate your father for what he did but I could never hate you". He reached out to grab my waist but I stopped him.

"Lucas I'm not a good person. I'm ugly and can never be loved". His eyes got wide when I said that. "I'm going to go" I walked away getting to the stairs thinking that he was finally going to let me go.

Spoke to soon

Lucas grabbed me by the waist and threw me over his shoulder and carried me though the house. "Lucas put me down" I screamed but he did not listen.

He walked in to the bathroom and put me down by the Mirror . "Who said your ugly because they were so wrong" he said. "God they were so wrong. I love it when you blush. I also love it when you try to cover it up with your hair. I love your baby blue eyes that shine every time you laugh. I love your scars" he said as he lifted my shirt up. I looked up to him through the Mirror.

"Because they show me how strong you are. And your smile. Man it gets me every time" . I giggled wiping the tears away from my face. He turned me to face him and cupped my face in his hands.

"And I know we only just met but when I fist saw you on the side of the rode I knew I wanted you to be mine. Your so beautiful Scarlett and I love you more then you know". He loves me. Oh my gosh he loves me. I looked into his Hazel eyes and smiled.

"I love you too" I whispered. Right in front of me was who I felt safe with and loved. I now knew what I felt for Lucas and it was love.

He looked down at me and kissed my lips hungrily. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He pushed me up against the wall and held my hands above my head.

I felt his tongue brushed my lip and I let him in. I felt him grab my legs and wrap them around his waist. He carried me out of the bathroom and up the stairs. We stopped at his door and I laughed when he struggled to open the door.

I let my legs drop from him and I turned to unlock the door. I popped it open and looked back at Lucas laughing. He cut me off my crashing his lips back on to mine.

This kiss was different from our first one. This one was full of love. He picked me up again and cared me to the bed. He placed me down on it with out braking our kiss.

He threw off his shirt and went to unbutton mine. I giggled when he was having trouble with it. I moved his hands away and did it for myself.

"Calm down cowboy" I giggled when he grabbed the ends of my shirt and took it off my head. I was left in my bra and shorts. He stopped and looked down at me. I went to cover myself but he stopped.

"Your so beautiful" he took my lips back. "Are you sure you want this though?" He asked holding my face.

I wanted this more then anything. "Yeah I am" That was all Lucas needed.

________________________________
That just happened. Looks like they are together now. What do you think about her telling Lucas about her past? Also if you guys have a Contacts have you ever fallen asleep with them? It hurts your eyes like really bad the next morning so don't.