My bad dream

Dream:

"I gave you everything and this is how you repay me. By leaving" "James you know this isn't right. I need some time to figure out everything. I'm going to pack a bag and grab Scarlett"

Why was I having this dream again it had been so long.

"Like hell you are"

I was in the room with them instead of being up stairs where I really was. I watched as my father grabbed my mother. She struggled to get away but he held onto her neck and never let go. That was until she fell limb in his arms. I watched the life go out of  her and I heard my cry. I wasn't the only one who heard it.

My father turned around and dropped my mother to the floor. I saw the fire in his eyes and I was beyond scared. He came running towards me and I could not go anywhere I was stock.

"No no please" I screamed as he got closer and put his hands around me. This was it I was going to die.

End of dream.

"Scarlett wake up. Scarlett please wake up" I opened my eyes when I felt someone shaking me. I saw Lucas standing in front off me looking at me. I lunged forward holding on to him so tight. I cried so hard because that felt so real to me.

"Hey it's ok I got you" Lucas said sitting down and pulling me so that I was on his lap straddling him. He said soothing words so that I would calm down. He also was playing with my hair and it was making me stop crying. But I was still scared out of my mind.

Lucas pulled back and put me back into bed. He kissed the top of my head and went to leave but I stopped him. He looked down at me.

"Please stay" I whispered not believing that I just said that. "Ok" he said as he got under the covers. He pulled me closer to his chest and only then did I realize he dose not have a shirt on. Breath Scarlett there's just a really hot guy in your bed no need to worry.

"Go to sleep I'll be here" that made me feel so much better some how. I felt safe with Lucas. I must if I asked him to stay with me. I don't know what it is but I know that he will never hurt me.

Do I like him? I mean I do feel something towards him.

I soon fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up and felt something around my stomach which hurt my cut a lot. I turned to see a tan chest right in front of me. I looked up and saw Lucas sleeping. He looked so cute when he was sleeping.

Wait what. Scarlett you just met the guy calm down. I looked at my arm and saw the big bruise on it. Oh no I had to get out of here before he saw that. I untangled myself from him and ran to my bag. I got a pare of black jeans and a long sleeve fitted gray shirt. I ran into the bathroom and put them on. I brushed my teeth and but my hair back in a braid.

I saw that I had a big bruise on my left cheek but I could just say that it happened when I fell. I walked out of the bath room and saw Lucas still asleep with the covers only covering his bottom half. I saw that he had a six pac and a v line. Man was this guy carved by God himself.

"Like what you see" I looked up to see that Lucas was up and looking at me with a devilish grin. Oh god he just saw me looking at him. I felt my face getting red. He chuckled and got up out of bed. I looked down to see that he was only in his underwear. I quickly turned around.

I heard him as he laughed at my reaction. He stopped laughing and I heard him moving around. "Why are you dressed so early?" He asked.

Ok Scarlett you can do this just don't look anywhere else but his face. I turned back around and was shocked when I saw that Lucas was this close. I stepped back and almost fell but he put his arms around me and held me up.

"Um thanks" I said looking into his eyes. He straightened me out and kept his hands on my waist.

"So why are you dressed so early...and who did this" he asked brushing his hand across my bruise I pulled back a little from the pain and I saw how he looked upset.

"Um must have gotten it when I fell" I stepped back I had to make some distance from him. "Oh ok yeah" he's tone was a little harsh but I just let it go. "I'm going to go get changed" I shook my head as I watched him leave.

God this is so hard. I don't want him knowing about me. I want to forget about what happened and move on. But Lucas is making it hard for me to do that.

I went down stairs to see Jenna and Maddison sitting at the table. There was a bunch of food on the table and It made my mouth water.

"Scarlett" Jenna screamed when she saw me. She ran up to me and I picked her up into a big hug. "Hey Jenna" I said as I walked her back to her seat. I sat down next to her and looked at the food. There was bacon, pancakes, sausage, and eggs. It all looked so good.

"So do you want to go riding with me today" Jenna asked jumping up and down in her seat. I grabbed a peace of bacon and started eating it. "I'm afraid I don't know how to ride Jenna". Her face went from said to happy again.

"Lucas will teach you" she said looking past me. I turned to see that Lucas had came down. He had jeans, a white shirt, and a blue flannel on. His hair looked like he just ran his fingers through it.

I turned back to Jenna and smiled. "No it's ok I'll be fine just watching you" I said looking back to the food.

"are you sure Scarlett? Lucas is a really good teacher" Maddison said as she got up and hugged her son.

"If you want I can teach you Scarlett. That is if your not afraid?" He gave me that devilish grin again. "I'm not afraid I just don't want to take up your time" I picked a pice of bacon up.

"ok good then let's go I got plenty of time" he walked over to Jenna and picked her up. I followed Jenna and Lucas who were whispering and looking back at me.

We got to the barn and Jenna started getting everything she needed for the horse. She went into Snowflakes stall and I watch as an 8 year old knew more about this then I ever will.

"Here you go" Lucas said hanging me a heavy saddle. I almost fell from the weight  of it. "You will be riding Chief " he opened the stall for me and I walked in. The horse walked up to me and I just stood there. I wasn't afraid just didn't know what to do.

"He won't bite you" I looked to see that Lucas was standing next to me. "Well sorry this is the first time I've ever been this close to a horse" I put the saddle down beside me and got closer to the horse. I hesitantly brought my hand up to the horse and pet it on its nose.

"You see it's not so hard" Lucas said walking in a little

"yeah your right" he stopped and looked shocked "I'm sorry can you say that again I didn't hear you?" Lucas put his hand up to his ear. "In your dreams cowboy" I laughed but stopped when I felt two hands snake around my waist and turn me to the horse. "Here you go" Lucas handed me a brush and told me to brush his hair.

After me trying and failing  at getting the saddle on the horses back Lucas did it for me. Jenna was already on her horse waiting for us.

________________________________
Looks like Scarlett is getting major feelings and maybe Lucas is to. What do you think of her dream?