How country people party

Scarlett's dress ^^^^

"Ok the jig is up tell me what you know" she stoped giggling and zipped her lips. "Ok can you at least tell me what to wear for tonight?" She smiled and jumped up. I followed her into my room and watched as she went into my closet.

She came back out with my new cowgirl boots, my blue and whit dress that had a brown belt to it, and my leather jacket. Ok so she knew where I was going and what to pick out for me.

"Oh wait one more thing" she ran out the door and down the hall. She came back with a tan cowgirl hat.

"Ok get dressed and I'll be back to help you with your make up". She said closing the door. Great and 8 year old just told me what to wear. I got changed and looked in the Mira. The dress looked good with the boots.

Jenna came back in with Maddison and the both helped me with my hair and make up. They took my hair out of the braid and let it hang lose with the curls. They put very little makeup on with a pink lip.

"You look hot" jenna said sitting on my bed. I giggled when Maddison flopped down on the bed. "That w-was e-exhausting" she said.

"Well it's time for you to go so let's get you down stairs" jenna jumped up and pulled me to the stairs she stopped when we got to the top.

"Wow Scarlett you look...beautiful". I saw Lucas in a pair of jeans and a blue long sleeve button up shirt. He had his black cowboy hat on that he tilted when he realized that I was checking him out.

"You don't look to bad yourself" I walked down to him and he pulled me in. He kissed me.

"Oooooooo" we heard and I knew it was Maddison and jenna at the top of the stairs. I giggled and pulled back blushing and looking down.

"Ok mom we will be back later". Lucas grabbed my hand and led me out the door. He opened his truck door for me and let me get in.

"So where are we going" I asked looking back at Lucas who was driving. "Let's just say you get to see how country people party" he smiled. Ok what does that mean?
-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry you'll see why this is so short in the next chapter!!!