Epilogue

a year later.

Me and Lucas had gotten our own farm and house when we got married. Yes we got married!! He proposed on my 20th birthday at my family party. Luke who was his best friend and my dad were still a little skeptic about him., But they saw that he truly loved me.

Luke me and my dad have gotten along and we're becoming a family. My dad felt bad that he missed 19 years of my life and was trying to make up for it.

It was Christmas Eve and everyone was coming over to my house to have dinner tonight. I was also going to tell everyone some good and big news.

I was cooking while everyone was in the living room talking. I felt arms go around me and instantly knew who it was.

"It smells great babe" "good because I have been working all day" I laughed. Lucas turned me around to face him.

"After dinner we will open one present and then we all watch a movie ok" he knew that I was tired from all the work I was doing this week.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "As long as you sit next to me for the movie". I said as I moved closer to him. He smiled and did the same. "Most definitely" before our lips could touch we were stopped by a cough.

"I was told to come and and see if dinner was ready". Luke was giving Lucas a hard stare. Even though they were friends, and me and Lucas were married Luke was still protective. I thought it was funny seeing how him and my dad would do that to Lucas.

Luke came up to us and wrapped his arm around Lucas. "Maybe dinner would be done if you would stop disturbing the cook" Luke gave Lucas a smile but behind it he was angry.

"Luke leave Lucas alone he is your friend and my husband". I said turning around to work on the food. "Alright alright but I really do think you should come and hang out with everyone Lucas. Jenna's telling us a Christmas story".

"Ok I'll be out in a minute" Luke said ok and walked out of the kitchen. As soon as he was gone me and Lucas were kissing again.

His tongue brushed my lips and I closed my mouth. He squeezed my butt and I squealed which gave him a chance to slip his tongue in. He picked me up and lifted me onto the counter. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer. His hands were on my waist holding me closer and mine were in his hair.

But as always we start having fun and someone comes in.

"Um sorry but I wanted to see if Scarlett needed any help". We pulled away and Lucas put his head to mine.

"You would think having our own house we would have privacy...but nooooo" I giggled slapping him on the arm. "Go in and have fun with the family" he helped me off the counter and kissed me on my head.

Maddison walked up to me with a smile. "Well you two are just to cute" she said as she stared to help me.

After dinner everyone gathered in the living room. I ran up to my room to get my gifts for everyone.

I gave Jenna hers first then Maddison, my dad, Luke, and Lucas. "Now boys you have to wait till the girls open there gifts then you can go". I said as I sat down next to Jenna.

I got Jenna a journal because she likes to write and I also got her some make up. She asked me one day to show her how to do it and I taught her the little things because she is only 9...she doesn't need that much makeup.

We got all the way to Lucas. I was so scared for him to open this. "Well open it" I said as I made my way over to him. He looked down at the box and smiled. He ripped it open and he took out the two little cowboy boots.

He held them up and looked confused. "Um Scarlett I think there the wrong size". Everyone laughed at that. I got up and stood in front of everyone. I looked down at Lucas and smiled.

"Well soon those little boots will have feet in them" he looked confused at first then his eyes got bigger.

"Wait s-Scarlett a-are you p-pregnant?" He sounded scared and it made me upset. Would he not want the baby? Now I was scared to say anything.

"Y-yes I am" I looked down at the floor. I was picked up off the floor and spun around the room. I laughed when I was in the air.

"Oh my god that's the best news I've ever heard in my LIFE" Lucas said as he put me down and stared kissing me all over my face. I giggled as I tried to get him to stop.

"I'm going to be a dad" he whispered putting his hand on my stomach. I felt the baby kick and I looked up at Lucas he was staring at my stomach with his mouth open.

"May want to close that cowboy" I said as I closed his mouth. He looked up at me and had the biggest smile on his face. I looked back to my family.

"We are going to have a baby" I said.

"Oh my gosh I'm going to be a grandpa"

"I'm going to be an uncle"

"Im going to be an aunt"

I laughed looking around and listening to what everyone said. Jenna got up and ran to Lucas. He scoped her up and held her.

"You are going to be a great father Lucas. Now I want to be able to teach the baby how to horse back ride" she said the last part seriously. She the looked at Me.

"You will also be a great mother and I can't wait to be and aunt" I laughed and hugged her.

"I'm going to be a grandpa" my dad said as he sat up holding his head. He looked over to me and I saw a tear come out of his eye.

"I'm so happy for you angel" he said as he held his arms out for me. I ran into them and held him close to me.

"Ok let me in there" Luke said and I felt him hug me from the back.

I was released from the bare hug and looked to Maddison. She was smiling and crying happy tears.

"I can't believe your having a baby" she grabbed me and squeezed me tightly. I almost lost my breath but she loosened her grip.

"Thank you for helping me belong" I whispered to her and held her. "Any time"

After everyone left I went up and got a shower. I jumped out and put my hair in a bun and put one of Lucas's shirts on that stopped at the top of my knees.

When I came out Lucas was laying In bed with nothing but his boxers on. I still blush every time I see him like this.

"Are you going to come to bed or are you going to keep staring at me?" I looked up to him and put my hands to my cheeks.

"Yeah I'll come to bed" I said as I walked over. He laughed and grabbed my arm pulling me down. He laid me down and pulled up my shirt putting his head to my stomach.

"Hey little guy in there. I just want you to know that I can't wait to see you". He kissed my stomach and looked up to me keeping his head there.

"I also want you to know that me and your mommy will love you with all our heart.also your mommy is really pretty so I can already tell that you will get her looks. I hope you get her laugh to".

I put my hands in his hair and played with it. He started to kiss his way up my stomach pulling the shirt up so he could get to my neck.

He stopped at my lips and looked down on me with love.

"How did I get so lucky to have a girl like you?" He whispered brushing a peace of my hair out of my face. "Well it could be the part where you took me off the side of he road and helped me. But I don't know...I could ask the same thing about you"

He chuckled coming closer to my face. I felt his lips brush mine. "I love you" "I love you too" he smiled and crashed his lips to mine.

I'm happy that I found my family. And I know that my mom is looking down on me and my baby. She would be happy for me. I still miss her everyday but I know she loves me.

________________________________
You thought I was done!!!! Hahahah think again. Also little cowboy boots are so cute. Me and my older brother both had a pair when we were little. I wore those boots with everything. Even a red Christmas dress. Yeah let's just say I didn't have good fashion sense when I was a kid.