Bonus part (2)

The next morning I woke up and started cooking Aubrey's birthday breakfast. I made pancakes, bacon, sausage, and toast.

I could hear little footsteps upstairs and knew that she was up. I could hear her laughing, and Lucas laugh and knew that he was up.

"Presenting the BIRTHDAY GIRL" Lucas said coming down the stairs with Aubrey flying her through the air. Her laughter rang through the room putting a smile on my face.

"Happy birthday baby girl" I said when Lucas brought her over to me. I kissed her on the head. "Mommy I'm not a babby anymorrre" she said to me.

"Aubrey you will always be my baby" Lucas put her in her chair and ran up to get the twins.

"So what do you want for your birthday?" I put pancakes on a plate.

"I want a doll" she screamed with a big smile on her face. That was one of the things that we got her.

"A doll and what are you going to call her?" Aubrey put her little finger to her mouth, and looked up like she was thinking.

"I don't know" she shrugged her shoulders.

"And now here are the twins" Lucas said coming back down. I walked over and took Sofia from him putting her in her high chair. Lucas put Austin into his and got their food.

I walked back and grabbed Aubrey's plate. It had whipped cream on the pancakes in the shape of a smiley face.

"Here you go birthday girl" I placed the plate in front of her. "Thank you mommy"

"Hey do I get whipped cream?" Lucas cried. Sometimes he was more childish then our actually child, but so am I.

"Oh yeah my bad" I grabbed the can of wiped cream and pointed it at him. I pushed the button and walked closer. I could hear laughing from all my children and me. I stopped and looked at him.

"Oh wait one more thing" I put a smile on his face and with the rest I put it on his head.

"And done" I smiled down at my work. The baby's were laughing and so was Aubrey.

"Mommy that was funny" Aubrey laughed. Lucas picked up his hand and wiped the cream off his eyes and he looked at me.

"Aubrey you want to see something even more funny?" Lucas said. I backed up when I saw his smirk because I knew he was planning something.

"Lucas don't" I warned. He got up and started following me. I ran around the kitchen with Lucas following me. He grabbed a towel and whipped me with it making me jump and run faster.

"Get back here" he said laughing and reaching out for me. I ran the wrong way and I realized I'm doomed. He picked me up and kissed me with all the whipped cream still on his face. He then grabbed some off of his head and put it on my head.

"LUCAS" I screamed pushing him away. He chuckled and walked back over to the twins.

"Daddy looks like Santa" Aubrey laughed. "Oh Aubrey look at that" Lucas pointed to the side and Aubrey looked. He took some of the whipped cream from his head and waited till she turned back around. He touched her noise making her giggle.

"Ah now you have some to" he looked over to the twins and put some on there noses to. They giggled and clapped there hands.

"Ok now on a serious note. Where are my pancakes?" Lucas said looking back to me. I rolled my eyes and put his plate in front of him. Before I could walk away he grabbed my hand and pulled me back dow to him. I sat on his lap and grabbed a napkin. I wiped the whipped cream of the babies, and then myself.

Lucas cleared his throat and held out his face to me.

"What?" I giggled and wiped the cream off of Aubrey.

"Can you take this off my face too. I mean you were the one who did this" I sighed and picked up another napkin. I wiped it off and kissed him on the lips when I was done.

"I love you" he whispered

I blushed "I love you too"

"Ewww mommy daddy I'm trying to eat" Aubrey said. I giggled and looked to her.

"You know one day Aubrey, you are going to get a boyfriend and fall in love"

"NO" Lucas said. "But daddy mommy' right I will"

"Not if I can help it" "daddy I'll get a boyfriend if I want to" Lucas got closer to her.

"No you will not" "yes I will it's my birthday" I giggled at her reaction. Lucas sighed "oh ok you can get a boyfriend...when your 24"

"DADDY" "AUBREY" now it's my turn to step in.

"LUCAS AND AUBREY MCGRAW" they both looked down and were quiet.

"Now that's more like it. Everyone eat up the party's at 4:00"

________________________________
Wow so Scarlett means Business. Also it's almost time to partyyyyyy!!!! Yeah why am I like this.