My birthday

The next morning I woke up to the sun in my face. I moved to the other side and felt a arm wrapped around me. I came face to face with a tan chest. I smiled knowing who it was. I looked up to see Lucas awake and looking at me with a smile.

"Morning beautiful" he said in his morning voice. "Morning cowboy" he pulled me closer and kissed my head. I then remembered that I had no clothes on. "Oh my gosh" I pulled the sheets closer to my body and heard Lucas laughing.

"How do you feel" "sore but I'll be fine"  I grabbed Lucas hand and locked it with mine and played with it.

"When are Maddison and Jenna getting back from the competition?" I asked remembering that They left last night. "Um I think around 12:00. Oh by the way happy birthday" he smiled.

"Oh my gosh it's my birthday I forgot" I sat up holding the covers. I had not celebrated my birthday in 7 years I guess I forgot about  it. I felt Lucas's hand on my back and he was rubbing Circles on it.

I looked back at him and saw him still laying down looking at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "I just haven't celebrated my birthday in years so I don't really know what to think" I shrugged my shoulders and looked away from him and out the window.

It was nice and sunny out and I could hear the birds singing. I felt Lucas's get up and wrap his arms around me. He pulled me closer to him and my back was against his chest.

"Well then we are going to make today the best birthday ever" he whispered in my ear. I smiled looking at him. "Thank you" I kissed his lips and pulled back to look at him.

He was staring at me with love. He moved his hand up to my face and pulled me back to his lips. I giggled when he pulled me back down and put me on top of him.

Later on I got up and got in the shower. I wrapped a towel around me and did my hair. I braided it back and brushed my teeth. I got into a pair of high waist shorts  and a grayish ping long sleeve shirt

I walked out and  could smell pancakes. I love pancakes.  I ran down stairs and saw a bunch of birthday decorations. I walked into the kitchen and there was Maddison, jenna, and Lucas. Jenna jumped up and ran to me

"Happy birthday Scarlett" "thank you" I picked her up and hugged her. Maddison walked over to me and hugged me.

"This is for you" he handed me a card and a big box.

"What's this" I asked sitting down at the table. "Well open it" she said picking jenna up and sitting right next to me. I opened the card first and saw that it had 20 dollars in it. It said "to Scarlett, from Maddison and jenna"

I smiled at them and grabbed the box next. I ripped it open to see brown cowgirl boots. They were beautiful. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around them both.

"Thank you both for everything" I pulled back and sat down. "Your welcome we hope you like them" Maddison said.

"Yeah there for a special event". Jenna said raising her eyebrows and giving me a goofy grin. Lucas cleared his throat and stared at jenna. What was that about.

"Ok let's dig in" Lucas said as he started to eat.

I was grateful that I was with these people. I loved them all like they were my family. They did the same to me.

The rest of the day we had fun. We rode horses and backed a cake. They even sung happy birthday. Around 6:00 I was just sitting watching tv with jenna.

Lucas walked into the living room and turned the tv off. "Hey" me and jenna both screamed throwing the poppop corn that we had at him.

"Get ready I'm talking you out tonight" he said before he turned and walked out of the room. I heard jenna giggling so I turned to her.

________________________________
Looks like Jenna knows more then she's letting on. Let me know what was your favorite birthday? As always enjoy!!!