I Love You, You Used To Love Me.

They were sitting across each other. She was sitting on the bed with her legs folded and hands in her lap with her fingers fiddling with the other trying not to look into his eyes because if she did she would just melt. He was sitting on the floor deep into Instagram posts trying not to look at her because he knew if he did he would have to say something. Though this was all too familiar to them it was different. Circumstances are different now and so are they. They both knew they were walking out of this room the way they walked into it, one happy the other heart broken. They didn't know what to say to each other. Not a single clue on where to begin. A million things could happen and she knew that just a little conversation will turn into screaming. The way he is now, he won't give her time to speak without firing at her. Cruel words, words that she thought would never leave his mouth, well at least when he was talking to her. But things are different now like they both know. She loves him, he loved her. She cares about him, he cared about her. And maybe this was all their fault. They knew there was no maybe, it was most definitely both of their faults but they would never admit they. She loves him and he could care less how she felt. He didn't even want to be here, he didn't want anything to do with her. And she knew that. It was obvious he was done with her, their relationship, their friendship. Everything. She was his past and he was doing everything in his power to make sure she stayed there. But was that what he really wanted? They both knew the answer to that. While she was sitting on the bed hoping to at least get her friend back, one of the most important people in her life, he was waiting for the opportunity to leave. But he could get up and leave right now if he wanted to, but he isn't. She wondered why. And if her head wasn't already filled it started flashing with millions of questions. Does he still love her? Does he miss her? Does he still care even though he says he doesn't? Does he want her in his life? Did he really mean those words he spit out like venom? If he was really done with her why does he message her out of the blue? All these questions she already knew the answer to, so with that realization she walked out of the room hoping he would follow her and prove her wrong, but he didn't. And that was the last time they saw each other for years, but it definitely wasn't the last time they thought about each other.