please remember me too

It just dawned on me that one day I may not remember the sound of your voice. How you used to talk. The way you used to say things.

That I may not remember your laugh. And how any thing, even the dumbest things could make you fill up a whole room.

That I may not remember your eyes. How beautiful they looked in the sun.

That I may not remember the creases and lines on your face. How you weren't perfect, but you were perfect to me.

It made me want to cry because the truth is even if the memories become faded and your voice is a distant sound and your laugh is something I hear a little of in someone else and your eyes no longer shine and your face is just a blur, I will always remember you and every little thing about you.

Because your voice made the heaviness of the world feel lighter. No ones could ever be as unique.

Your laugh is music to my ears. No ones could ever start a symphony.

Your eyes are the most beautiful brown I have ever seen. No ones ever could look deep into my soul.

Your face and every little detail are so handsome to me. No one could ever look the same.

I could never forget you, even if the only place I see you is in my dreams.

No matter who you meet, please remember me too.