you moved on

Today I found out you moved on.

I had a dream last night that you no longer cared about me. When I woke up I wanted to cry, but I remembered it was just a dream. Though your mad, how could you not care about me anymore?

I felt off all day and I guess our souls are so connected that I could feel something wasn't right.

I went on social media, checked the profile you didn't block me on, and my heart dropped. Our pictures from the past year were gone. After 3 months, they were finally gone. You even went as far as to deleting my picture from 2014 that you posted when we first became involved with each other. I was shocked because you never deleted anything of us on that account before. Though all the breakups, everything, you never deleted anything.

You only left two pictures of you and I from 2018 when we first started getting things back together. And a few of me from 2016, they had no caption though.

You deleted us from the account in which you haven't deleted anything for 7 years.

I feel as if I'm at the beginning stage of our break up again.

Because truth is, I've been thinking of you every day. I've been really missing you. And today, I found out you don't love me anymore. Don't care anymore.

You moved on...

Either that or you're trying so hard to forget about me and doing whatever you can to push the thought of me and us aside. If so, one day it'll all come rushing back and you'll realize the day you thought you stopped caring was the day you put on a fake act.

Congratulations, you won an Oscar.