2. ρяσνσ¢αтισи

~Provoking the beast within you is my one and only desire, the pleasure that I'm sure will come is worth more than the punishment of being naughty.~

A S H T O N

I found myself hesitantly standing in front of Blake's door the next morning. I didn't know when he wanted me to come over, but I knew that it'd probably need to be early.

I mean, I'd never moved before in my life, but... surely this was right, right?

Speaking of right, I had thought all night about what to do about my sexy neighbor who'd clearly had some kind of effect on me. He drove me crazy, and he didn't even do anything to me. He didn't even touch me. 

I'd decided, whether it be the right thing or the wrong thing, I was going to see if he was even into it. I didn't know if he was into guys, or anything else. He could be married for all I know.

But it was worth a shot. 

Being the good boy was tiring and I really just wanted to be free from that title. Maybe... I could just get a taste of something bad. All I wanted was a taste. 

I almost snorted to myself, I knew once I got a taste of something bad, I'd never want to be a good boy again. 

I finally got up the courage to knock on the door, and he immediately answered with a smirk. "I was wondering if you'd ever knock." He said, looking over me. 

I blushed and shrugged. I'd dressed as sexily as I possibly could. I didn't exactly have a wardrobe for teasing, but I did what I could. I'd slipped into a tight black tee shirt that said Kitten on it with some devil horns on it and the tightest pair of white jeans I owned that made my ass look amazing. 

Everything I'd put on this morning accentuated one part of my body or the other, and I wasn't entirely sure if it worked for guys. I'd never even a guy try to seduce a man, so... I'm going off of what I think I'd find sexy if I was into bottoms. 

Obviously that hunk of muscles isn't going to be a bottom with me, so I knew that I would never have a chance of topping him. For some reason, that didn't bother me at all. 

"Good morning," I said softly, looking over him appreciatively. His chest was bare, and I didn't have a complaint about that, because oh my god, his chest is fucking amazing. The tattoos made him all the more sexy. But what really had me going was the low hanging sweatpants, showing off the V indention below those tantalizing abs covered in beautiful tattoos. 

If I looked close enough I thought I might could see just a shadow of hair at the waistband of his sweats. "Morning," he grumbled, leading me to his kitchen.  He poured each of us a glass of orange juice. "Drink." He said, pushing it towards me. 

I nodded hastily and took a sip. He watched me as I took small sips, and then downed his own in seconds. "Can you hand me that box down there?" He asked, and I nodded. 

I walked over to the box, and glanced behind me. He was staring at me, and so, I began. Instead of going down and raising the box from my knees, I bent at the waist, making sure my ass was pointed towards him. I was slow and deliberate as I picked the box up and handed it to him. I looked at him under my lashes and blushed when I saw him staring at me. 

He didn't speak for a moment as he went through the box. "C-can I use your bathroom?" I asked, and he nodded. 

"Down the hall to the left." He said, and I made my way to the bathroom. I peed, and washed my hands, looking into the mirror. I was nervous because I'd never done anything like this before. I was hot, I guess... but I'd never tried seducing anyone.