27. ℓιχινιαтισи

A S H T O N

~I need you because you put me in a place where I can just exist with no worry. When everything is falling down around me, you are the one who holds things together for me.~

The light leaking into the bedroom was annoying and it made me groan and shuffle closer to Blake. Last night had been wonderful. It wasn't something that we typically did, but it was nice. I still preferred being fucked senseless, but last night was... fun. I hadn't ever done anything like that before last night and it was something I'd definitely like to do it again. Right now all I could think of was touching Blake.

I needed to feel his hands on me, I wanted to feel every inch of his body against mine. I desired him in every way. I wanted to know that he was there, that he was real.

I shuffled up to his side and bit my lip, glancing over at the clock on the nightstand. I groaned and closed my eyes. I wanted to go back to sleep... or get laid. Blake had refused to have sex with me. He claimed that he wanted to pamper me and take care of me, to give me time to adjust to the information that I'd been given.

I could respect why he didn't want to have sex with me last night, but I hoped that it wasn't an ongoing issue. I wanted to please him in every way, and if I couldn't please him sexually, that wouldn't be right. I am his submissive. I need to please him in every way. Sexually is probably one of the most important ones, though, right?

But then, I suppose it isn't, also. It's a big part of our relationship, but it isn't all of our relationship. I genuinely wanted to be with him. Sex not counted. Even if he didn't want to have sex with me, I would still want him. I'd be very disappointed, and more than a little depressed, and feel like a complete and utter failure as a submissive, but I still would want to be with him.

I just wanted to please him.

Time seemed to pass by rather slowly. I watched him sleep, taking in the way his eyelids covered the darkness of his eyes, and his chest barely moved as he slept. He looked peaceful. He looked safe. The gentle rise and fall of his chest was calming, and I found myself tracing one of his tattoos with my finger idly, loving the way his skin felt under my fingertips.

This felt too good to be true. I wiggled a bit and rested my head on his bicep, getting close as possible and taking a deep breath.

He even smells amazing. Something about the scent of his body-wash turned me on. I wasn't entirely sure why because it didn't really make sense. But the smell really affected me deeply. I shifted again, and looked over at the clock again. It's starting to get a bit later.

"Mm, morning trouble." Blake groaned as I shifted again and he tapped me on the ass. I stopped moving, breathing--everything. I felt bad because I woke him up, but also excited because he was awake finally.

"Morning Daddy." I said and I cuddled into his side.

"How long have you been up?" He asked, and I shrugged. "Well you hopefully haven't been up long. We probably need to get up and shower." He said, and I nodded. He got up and I reached out for him. He smiled a bit and picked me up, wrapping my arms around his neck. I giggled softly and sank into his arms.

I loved to feel his body against mine. The feeling of his skin flush against mine was mind boggling. I wanted to feel more of this.

He set me down on the counter of the bathroom sink and turned on the tap, letting the water warm up for a moment. He came back to me and put his hands on my hips. "How did you sleep trouble?" He asked me as he pulled my hair off my neck and tied it up with a hairband.