28. ¢у¢ℓιzαтισи

A S H T O N

~I would give you anything, everything, all of me. You are perfect, you are my daddy, and I would trust you with everything. I can't think of anything but you. You are my life, now.~

I woke up, buried underneath Blake's warm body. I was caged beneath him, safely tucked away from the world. I didn't mind it a bit. It felt like home. Blake had me on my back, pressed against the bed, his warmth sinking into me without worry. I loved the warmth, I needed it so much.

Blake has become my rock. My entire world, and I couldn't think of one reason not to stay right here forever. I needed this so much. I had thought that I was happy with my parents. I had thought that if I pleased them, and made them happy, I'd be happy too. But I knew that I wasn't truly happy, because I wasn't myself. And now, I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to. 

Blake would never force me to do anything I genuinely didn't want to do. He always takes my feelings into consideration, and he absolutely made me feel like I was the most important thing in his world. I loved the feeling of pleasing him. I knew that I belonged here with him. I don't really know what I would do if he didn't want me this way. I hadn't experienced this before, now that I have, I don't think that I could live without it. 

I love every moment of belonging to Blake. I loved every aspect of it-he was understanding, and patient, loving, caring, and he always made sure that I was secure, and feeling safe. I couldn't really think of any reason why I'd ever be unhappy with him.

I see all of these people on television fighting with their lovers, hitting them, arguing with them, and causing them pain, and I don't really understand it. I hadn't been able to fathom anything like that happening with Blake and I. I knew that I had nothing to fear when it came to Blake. He was my protector. He was my everything. And I knew that as long as he wanted me, I'd always want him.

I couldn't imagine ever cheating on him. I don't honestly believe that there'd ever be someone who could make me feel the way that he made me feel. I am ruined to every man but him, forever. I knew that. I didn't want to have any other man. 

I wanted Blake, always. 

"You awake, Trouble?" Blake grumbled in my ear, and I giggled softly, and pushed myself against him, smiling a bit. "Ah, you are, then." He said softly, and I nodded, not speaking yet. 

I didn't feel like talking. I felt like loving him, holding him, and feeling him within me again. I knew that he wouldn't have sex with me again, because I was hurt and he didn't want to push me to the limit and hurt me. I didn't know why he worried about me and us having sex. He would never hurt me, even if it was sexually. I didn't mind the fact that he didn't want to be with me and hurt me, but I longed to be used like his little slut again. 

He wasn't being as rough with me, and though I loved the feeling of him inside me rather he was rough, or not, I really just wanted things to go back to how they were before we found out about my head. I loved the fact that he was so careful, though. 

I loved that he wanted to protect me, and take care of me. I just didn't want him to feel like he couldn't have the kind of sex he desired of me. I didn't want to have him unsatisfied, and I knew that if he didn't get pleased the way he needed to be pleased, he'd soon bore of me. 

Though that thought was painful, I was scared of it. I didn't want to lose him over my health issues. There was so much that I didn't have to offer that someone his own age could. My health was a downfall, and I was a hand-full all over myself. I didn't have the maturity he did, and I was clingy, and I needed attention all the time. If he didn't give me attention, I'd pout and whine.