4. єℓαвσяαтισи

~This feeling inside of me is new and I don't understand it, But under your watchful eyes  I don't need elaboration because everything is natural.~

A S H T O N

Everything felt different as I trailed behind the muscular man. Blake had decided he was going to take me to dinner to explain what he needs to, and I didn't mind it much. It felt like a date, something that I wouldn't have expected but I found that I loved it. 

Currently Blake was leading me out to his nice, sleek, and practically brand new jeep. I wanted to fuck the jeep so bad. He opened the car door for me and I climbed in, sitting down in the seat. He reached across me and buckled me up. Blake then locked the door and shut it. I blushed brightly, feeling... something. 

I didn't know if I was feeling hurt by the fact that he thought I couldn't take care of myself, or if I was feeling happy because he cared enough to make sure I was buckled in and locked up nice and tight. It made my insides twist and turn in a very confusing way. On one hand, I thought it was happiness, but on the other I couldn't really tell. 

Blake put his hand on my leg, running his finger over my thigh. "How're you feeling," He asked me as we drove down the road. 

"I'm feeling fine," I said softly, and looked up at him. "A bit confused about the way I'm feeling, to be honest." I admitted softly. He nodded his head and looked over me slowly. 

"How so?" He asked me and I shrugged softly and I glanced around the car as he slowly pulled onto a highway. 

"Well, I think..." I trailed off embarrassedly. "I think I like you taking care of me." I admitted nervously. "It makes me feel... safe?" I asked, and he nodded. He drove quietly a moment before looking over me slowly. 

"It's because you know I'm taking care of you." He said softly and looked at me with those dark, heated eyes of his. "It's different when someone is taking care of you because they want to. When they are doing it merely to please you, you can tell. In our case, you know that I'm doing it because I want to protect you." He explained softly. "Of course your going to at first feel like you're being babied, but that's why you'll end up loving it." He said, pulling off of the highway. 

Not long after we pulled off the highway and had gone silent we pulled into a nice restaurant. "Wow," I whispered, looking over the restaurant. 

My family and I were pretty well off, but we'd never been to a place this nice. It wasn't like we couldn't afford to go if we saved up a couple weeks, but we never did. It wasn't like we needed to hang out at a restaurant, we had plenty of times to hang out at home around a table for free, or at least mostly free because it was food we bought. 

"Wait in the car," Blake told me and I nodded, watching as he got out of the car and shut and locked his door. After he shut and locked the door he walked to my side and unlocked and then unbuckled me. He helped me out of the car and I blushed, looking at him shyly as I took his hand. 

He led me into the restaurant and waited patiently. "Hello sir, table for two?" A nice, pretty looking girl said, and Blake nodded, putting a hand on my lower back possessively.

 She led us to the table and gave us menus before walking away, claiming to be right back in a moment. We sat there looking over the menu. "What do you like?" He asked, and I shrugged.