58.2. єℓαтισи

~The foundation of my house feels more steady with my two pillars of support and I feel like I could stand through a hurricane. I would be nothing without them. They saved me from collapsing when my foundation began to fail.~

A S H T O N

It didn't take long for Puzzle and I to end up sitting on the edge of his bed, smoking out the window and talking. It was fun to spend time with him like this because he was pretty unguarded when he was high and didn't overthink things too much. I found it interesting that Puzzle was shy about some things given he seemed like a pretty open person. He always seems so confident and sure of himself. Sure he'd get embarrassed a little, but I found that endearing. It was really different from what I was use to with Blake, I was always the embarrassed one. 

Puzzle handed me the bong and I took it, putting my lips on the end and flicking the lighter to where the flame was out. I was excited that I had finally got down using the lighter. It was really complicated at first, and I'm not really sure why. I just couldn't get down how to hold it when lighting something upside down. I wasn't sure what I was doing wrong, I just knew that I kept burning myself. Puzzle did it for me enough and I watched him so I could now mimic the motion he made and not hurt myself. I found it fun to hang out with Puzzle like this. 

I took a long hit on the bong, held it in for a moment and blew it out, coughing a little. I smiled at Puzzle and passed it back to him. "You know, there's this cat picture I found." I said, picking up my phone and going to the gallery pulling up the picture. The picture was a picture of a cat with it's tongue out, and it gives the illusion that the cat is smiling. I couldn't tell by looking at the picture if it was photoshopped. "I can't tell if it's fucking photoshopped and it's driving me insane." 

I showed him the picture and he started laughing while taking a hit and smoke spewed out of his mouth. I giggled a little, as he started coughing as he laughed. It was a funny noise and I started laughing too. "Dude I don't know." Puzzle said, after he stopped laughing. 

"I have seen a lot of cats and have never seen one do that. But I've never had a cat or a dog so I don't really know. It wasn't allowed at my house. So could they do that? Like, could they stick their tongue out like that? And if they can't, is the image photoshopped or is it just a perfectly timed picture of a cat licking it's lips?" I asked. 

Puzzle laughed a little and I smiled, rolling my eyes. "I think it's possible to overthink things, Ash." Puzzle teased and I shrugged a little. "I wouldn't know, because the tongue looks like it fits perfectly into the image. If it's photoshop the person really knew what they were doing." 

"I guess they would have to. It really does look like a cats tongue to me. I feel very upset by the fact I can't tell whether or not it's photoshopped. Like I've seen some that were really obviously photoshopped and I could tell." I said, and he nodded.

"Some people suck," Puzzle said. "I've seen some 'professional photoshop' pictures that look like a monkey on crack did them. I don't know how people make money for that shit," He said, rolling his eyes. 

"A monkey shouldn't be on crack." I said, blinking slowly at him. He laughed a little. 

"No Ash, they shouldn't." Puzzle said, "I guess shit just happens. I feel like somewhere in the world a monkey has been on crack. Probably accidentally or something." 

"I mean there was that viral video of the gummy bear that was really popular." I said, and he started laughing again. 

"What does the gummy bear song have to do with a monkey on crack?" Puzzle asked, and I laughed a little.