31. ναяιαтισи

A S H T O N

~I would give you all of me, no questions asked. I'd follow your lead, even through fire. I'd let you do anything to me, and I'd do anything for you, if it'd make you happy.~

My surgery was finally scheduled. I was due to go in for surgery in two weeks. The doctor had told me that I needed to stay home from school until after I was recovered from the surgery, which I was actually happy about. I loved being home with Blake. I felt safe at home, with him. 

Blake babied me a lot, and I liked it. It felt good. 

Blake was also so warm. And he smelled really, really good. I loved the way he smelled. So masculine and delicious. I couldn't keep myself from taking a deep breath and taking in the scent of his cologne. 

He's been making me take the pain pills because my head had been hurting so badly, and they kind of made me feel funny. I didn't enjoy the feeling at first, but it kind of... started to feel pleasant. At least my head wasn't hurting. 

I smiled softly and sucked in a deep breath, trailing my finger tip over one of his tattoos. This particular one was very nice, it seemed to wrap around his nipple and I liked it. 

"You having fun?" He smiled softly, his breath ghosting my skin. I whimpered and nodded, smiling a bit. It felt good to have his skin against mine. It felt like I was safe, and happy and protected. The length of our bodies touching was comforting. I enjoyed it.

"Daddy, I'm horny." I complained softly, and he shook his head at me, a smirk coming to his face. I giggled softly, my hand slipping down a tiny bit. His abdomen was rock hard under my hand, and I was immediately drawn to continuing, to going down lower and lower until my hand wrapped around his length. 

"I know you are," He murmured softly, taking me and slipping between my legs and rolling me over onto my back. I giggled softly, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down. I pressed my lips to his lips, desperate to feel him against me. Since I've been so sick with my head, I feel like I've neglected him sexually. 

I know it's silly, probably immature and stupid, but I don't want him to get tired of waiting on me to be healthy enough to get our sex life back on track. It's not like he signed up to be my babysitter. He wanted to be my master, he wanted to have sex with me, but he didn't sign up for me to get sick and not be able to satisfy him. Sex is important in a relationship, and we started off really sexually active. Now we're not.

"Daddy," I whimpered, my nails biting into his shoulders as he rubbed his pyjama covered crotch against mine. I moaned softly, tossing my head back. It felt so good, so hot. I loved being underneath him so much, it felt good. It felt amazing. 

"What princess?" He tsked hotly against my ear as he bit into my neck. The bite was rough, and it sent shocks of lust racing through my body. I moaned again and turned my head to the side, giving him more room to bite and kiss me. "Do you like this? Hmm?" His breath washed over my neck and I moaned.

"Y-yes!" I said, biting my lip as heat washed through me. He pulled back away from my neck to look down at me, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from his. There was something so sexy about his eyes as he looked down into mine, the darkness of his pupil completely hiding his irises. The heat in his eyes was all-consuming and I lost myself it. I couldn't help but push myself up against his warm chest.