16. ρσѕιтισи

~With every touch I realize why I'm here, why I chose you. With ever kiss I realize why I need you. Because as long as I'm on my knees in this position, I don't have to worry about anything but you.~

A S H T O N 

The weekend came way too slowly for my tastes. I missed being home with Blake all the time. I couldn't get him out of my head at school. It was helping me tremendously though, because I've been getting a lot of inspiration for writing.

Blake and I were currently sitting in the living room. He was reading and I was laying on the couch, my feet in his lap while I texted Damien.

Damien [1:25 pm]: Why can't I come over? You act like I offended the guy last time. I just want to hang out.

I sighed, glaring at the phone angrily. I just didn't want to see Damien. I had missed him over the summer, sure, but he was a handful to deal with and honestly I have enough of him by the end of the week and just want some Ashton time.

Me [1:30 pm]: You didn't offend him, I just don't feel well. I'm thinking about getting Blake to come lay down with me. I kind of have a headache.

I knew he wouldn't protest if he thought I had a headache. Since I was seven, when he'd pushed me out of our treehouse in the woods, I'd gotten headaches that were murderous. The headache was caused by bumping my head... about five times?

My mom had been worried about me having brain damage. But, I was left with nothing but a little scar and terrifyingly intense headaches. Sometimes the headaches were so bad I couldn't get out of bed. I would just lay there, unable to eat, sleep or even drink. The slightest bit of anything would make my stomach sick and I'd have to lean over the toilet until I emptied it into the toilet bowl. It's not a pleasant thought, so typically I'd avoid eating or drinking when I had a headache. I'd take an aspirin, and I'd drink a small glass of pickle juice and I'd lay down until it went away. I really did feel the beginnings of one starting, so I didn't really feel bad about lying to him.

"Daddy?" I asked timidly, and he paused, turning his deep, sexy eyes to look at me from where he sat.

"Yes, Ash?" He asked me and I bit my lip feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Well, I typically wouldn't ask because I know it's private," I said, biting my lip as I looked up at him. "I was wondering if I could use your laptop? I've been writing some rough drafts in my notebooks and I wanted to see what would happen if I strung them all together..." I asked him and he put his hand on my ankle.

"Ashton, what's mine is yours, just don't mess with my business records and I don't care." He told me. "Do you want me to go get it for you or do you know where it is?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"I don't know if I know where it is or not, but I can look for it if you'd like?" I asked.

"I'll go get it for you. I'll show you where I keep it so you won't have to look for it next time. The paperwork from work is organized just so and if one measly paper is moved I'll lose complete track of what I'm doing." He told me, standing up and going to get it.

Damien [1:33 pm]: I think you just don't like me anymore. Is that what it is? Did this new boyfriend of yours turn you into a fuckin snob? I never envisioned you being a little whore like you've been being lately.

I couldn't help the shock of hurt that went through me at his words. Though I knew that he was just hurt that I didn't want to spend time with him, I still didn't deserve to be called a whore.

Me [1:35]: I cannot believe you just called me a whore. Fuck you, Damien. My boyfriend showed me that I don't have to lay down and take your shit. If you can't be friendly and kind to me, take a long walk off a short ass pier. Last time I checked who I fucked was none of your business, and I am not a snob.