46. єℓαтισи

~Feelings are confusing, things aren't always black and white...~

A S H T O N

Since daddy left, Puzzle and I have been alternating between his bedroom smoking weed, and the couch. I hadn't had this much fun in a long time. We were just chilling out, watching cartoons and eating ice cream. I was texting Damien and Blake, mainly Damien though, because Blake was really busy. He had some emergency at work, and I didn't want to pry or anything, so I just let him be, just sending him messages when he messaged me. 

Damien [3:05 pm]: Is it cool if I come over after school?

"Do you care if Damien comes over?" I asked, and he shrugged. 

"Does he smoke or nah? I don't care, but if he don't smoke then we'll have to chill with it. And sober up." He said, and I shrugged a bit. 

"He's smoked before, I don't know if he smokes like you do, though." I said, and he shrugged again. 

"Long as I don't have to sober up, I'm good." He said, and I nodded, shooting Damien a quick yes. "So, what's the deal with Damien, anyway?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"Been friends since we were really young." I said, and he nodded, looking a bit quizzical. "Since we grew up, we became really different, but we're still close. We went for a little while without seeing each other or talking. Now, we just have a great friendship." I said, and he nodded. 

"Is that how he sees it too?" Puzzle asked, and I nodded.

"I'm like a thousand percent sure he's straight. And, we're like siblings. I would say brothers but," I motioned to myself, "That'd feel a little weird. Besides, he's had a billion girlfriends, or at least hookups." 

"Didn't you pretend to be straight for a long time?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I didn't have sex!" I pointed out, and he shrugged a bit and leaned his head back against the couch.

"I'm just saying. You never know." He said, and I shrugged a bit. "He's kinda cute in that 'I'm the boy next door' way." 

"You're gay?" I asked, and he shook his head no.

"I'm bisexual. I will date anyone, as long as I've got feelings for them. Usually I lean towards girls. But, I can admit when someone is hot as hell. Like you. If you weren't dating Blake, I'd totally bone you. But, you are, and I'm not like that." He said, and shrugged.

"Oh," I blushed brightly. I had to admit, Puzzle was cute. Blake was sexy, the kind that drives me crazy and I can't help but want to drool. I have a thing for older guys, I always have. But, if I wasn't with Blake, I'd probably end up with a guy like Puzzle. I wouldn't be who I am today without Blake. He's kind, and sweet, and can be so affectionate. He's done so much for me. 

"I just haven't had anyone I liked since high-school. I don't really find anyone attractive much anymore. I'm not hitting on you though, so don't look so taken aback. I'm just saying what we both know." He said, and I shrugged.

"I don't care. I just didn't think many people really saw me as attractive though." I said, and he laughed. Like full on, bust a gut laughing. I rolled my eyes and huffed loudly. "It's not funny! You're a jerk!" I whined, hitting him with one of the couch pillows. 

"It is funny. I don't doubt that Damien is attracted to you. Especially with you all feminine looking." He said, and I rolled my eyes again. 

"Definitely not." I said, and he shrugged. 

"Okay, I'll leave it alone," Puzzle said, huffing a bit. "You won't see it even if Damien literally came to you, kissed you on the damn lips and told you he loved you."