43. мєтα¢σgиιтισи

~Understanding people and their emotions is hard, but understanding one's thought process is harder...~

A S H T O N

The ride home from Puzzle's house had been filled with rap music, Blake rolling his eyes at Puzzle as he drove and Puzzle purposefully playing songs that would make Blake cringe. I couldn't help but laugh, because Blake was holding his tongue and playing annoyed drums on the steering wheel with his index fingers at every red light we hit.

It was funny to see Blake so deeply affected by something, because he always seemed so calm and relaxed. I didn't typically listen to rap, and Blake still didn't like me to play music. Blake seemed to prefer older rock music like Mudvayne and Avenged Sevenfold while I enjoyed pop and indie. Blake also liked to keep classical music playing in the background while he worked, while I played lofi hip-hop. I had been allowed to use the stereo before and he seemed fine, but now I could see the vein in his forehead popping out.

I didn't exactly take Puzzle as someone who'd listen to rap, either, so it was a bit funny that he'd play nothing but rap all the way to our house. I spent most of my time texting in the car, so I didn't really care what he played, but I suppose if you're trying to concentrate on what you're doing and you have a genre of music you don't like circulating in your head, you're bound to be a little grumpy. I reached my hand out and rested it on Blake's thigh, and he relaxed under my touch.

He relaxed just in time to park the car in the driveway without driving through the garage, so I guess that's something. "Puzzle, you're never in charge of the radio again." He said, and I laughed a little.

"It wasn't that bad!" Puzzle exclaimed, rolling his eyes. "Besides, we made it here alive, and that's the point." He said, and Blake groaned loudly.

"I'll gladly take Ashton's playlist over you, at least he doesn't intentionally torture me!" Blake said, unbuckling his seat belt and swinging open his car door. I followed suit, getting out of the car and pulling my skirt down in the back. I grabbed my backpack and threw it over my shoulder. I walked around to the back of the jeep and opened the trunk, grabbing one of the bags out. I yelped as the bag was heavier than I was expecting and I dropped it.

"Darling, those are heavy," Blake said, glancing at me.

"I can tell." I said, shaking my hand to try and get the pain out of it.

"You okay? Do I need to kiss it better?" He asked teasingly, and I felt my dick jump beneath my skirt, unable to control the flash of images through my head. I missed him having his way with me, it had been so fun when he was all over me. I suppose it'll be hat way again once he deems that I'm healthy enough for him to be rough with, but until then we can just keep having slow sex. I suppose slow is better than none, and it's not like it's a big deal. Sex isn't the most important thing in the world.

It's just a close second. I shook my head and almost laughed.

"Hey," I heard and turned around in a hurry. I was face to face with Damien. I immediately full-body blushed, and rushed to try to explain but he didn't give me a chance. "Do you guys need some help with that?" He asked, and Blake nodded.

"Sure thing." Blake said as he picked up a box, and Damien walked over picked up one of the boxes, and grabbed the bag on the ground I'd dropped. My mouth shot open to say something about how I was going to get it, but I figured that I would have to drag the bag across the cement, and up the stairs so it'd be less damaging to Puzzle's belongings if I just let them do it.

I glanced over at Puzzle to see him following Damien with his eyes. I didn't comment, but I could tell by a glance that Puzzle was attracted to Damien. Damien wasn't unattractive to say the least, I just had known him so long that I didn't really look at him as someone I could be with. Plus, I think he's straight. Maybe. I don't know because I had kept being gay a secret, and while I was more obvious about it, perhaps he isn't?