13. ¢αριтυℓαтισи

~If I kneel here at your feet, will you promise to make it forever? If I give you all of me, will you promise that you'll take care of me? If I surrender myself to you, will you take it all away from me?~

A S H T O N 

I laid back on the couch, trying to appear nonchalant. Blake will hopefully be headed home soon, and I wanted to appear like I wasn't planning anything when he got here. I knew that I looked sexy, but if he asked I could just say I'd gotten ready for bed a bit early so I could have time to take a bath after homework. And that was true. I'd done homework... I just hadn't had a second bath. 

I'd freshened up a bit, though. I straightened my hair, letting it fall down to my shoulders, and put on a bit of light pink lip-gloss. I'd unbuttoned the first few buttons on the shirt so as to appear a bit ruffled and ready for bed. 

I was texting Damien mainly out of boredom. Damien was fretting over the new school year because we'd both gotten a late start. My parents didn't want me to start school until I was five, so I skipped pre-school and because of that, I'd been forced to redo it when I was five. Well, Damien didn't go to preschool either, but not because of his age. He didn't go because his mom wouldn't let him out of the house... so once his dad got him, he began school with me. 

Because we were the two oldest in the class, we hung out. In middle school, Damien became 'cool' and I became the 'goodie two shoe nerd' so we stopped talking. Then one day in highschool Damien and I worked on a project together and we'd been friends ever since. Because of Damien, I'd gained acquaintances, but not friends. I wouldn't call anyone that only talks to me when Damien is around a friend. 

I had gotten bored earlier and nicknamed everyone in my contact book, so Damien was now The Meathead. And Blake was My Daddy with a little emoji heart. I'm so childish sometimes, but Blake probably would never see it, and even if he did... he knew I called him daddy. 

Damien: Bruh, I can't wait til school starts back bc football and girls.

That sounds just like Damien. He's honestly such a player. I hate him sometimes because when he dumps girls the girls come running to me, whining and complaining and I just stand there like why the fuck would I care? But, I love Damien too. He's been the only constant person in my life since preschool.

Now that I had Blake though, I hadn't been talking to him much. I spent so much of my time trying to become the best submissive that I possibly can, I had been ignoring him. Not that Damien didn't have a shit ton of 'friends' that could entertain him. But, still. I needed to just let him know that I was still around. 

And also, I wanted to have him in my corner for when I go back to school. I'd never really been bullied, but I was smaller than the other people in school, and there's a lot of new faces coming to school each year. I didn't want to get my ass kicked. 

A nerd with a jock is always a lot safer than a nerd without a jock. And despite the fact that I'm not actually a nerd, I had all the makings to be one. I obeyed, I didn't do anything wrong and I was physically about as strong as a banana. 

I heard Blake's jeep in the drive, and after a few seconds, his keys jingling in the lock. I sucked in a breath just as he walked into the house and his eyes locked on me. I bit my lip, blushing a bit. "Fuck." He grunted, looking at me with that familiar fire in his eyes. I wanted nothing more for that fire to encase me, but I cocked my head to the side innocently, pretending that I had no idea what I was doing to him. "You look like you've been busy."