29. νιи∂ι¢αтισи

A S H T O N

~There is something about your touch that drives me mad. The thought of someone else having you, touching you...~

When Blake returned he was back to typical Blake again. He wasn't upset anymore it didn't seem. He came right back to my side and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my cheek. I giggled softly, my cheeks heating up as he pulled me closer to him.

"You're mine," He growled into my ear quietly, pulling the lobe into his mouth and biting a bit. I whimpered and bit my lip. 

"Yes, I am." I told him softly, turning to look at his friends. He laughed into my ear and shook his head. It made me blush a bit as Chance looked at me with a smirk on his face. 

"Well, I suppose we should head out," Chance said softly, looking over at Charlie who was glowering off into space. "We want to go out to dinner. Nik and I, I mean, and we'd like for you to come, too." 

"It would be a lot of fun. You guys staying at a hotel around here?" Blake asked, and Chance nodded. 

"I have to be home for business tomorrow, so I'm leaving tonight," Charlie cut in. "It was nice to see you, though. Perhaps we could meet up and have a cuppa sometime... it'd be lovely." The way he said 'we' made it rather clear that I wasn't invited, not that I wanted to go anyway. 

"I would love to. Perhaps Ash and I can fly out to see you." Blake said. I didn't tell him that I wouldn't be comfortable with that because I got the feeling he knew that already, and was only saying it to make a point. 

What the point was, I wasn't sure. But, it was there and I wasn't hesitating to let him make it. Blake would never make me uncomfortable. Charlie's smile as he stood looked a bit forced, sarcastic, and kind of rude, but I didn't comment. 

He left, not even bothering to say goodbye to Blake. Blake smirked and shrugged. "Well, now that he's gone," Chance said, smirking a bit. "I want the details! How did you guys meet?" He asked, and I bit my lip.

"My mother sent me over here with a gift basket," I said, looking over at Blake with a blush on my cheeks. "I was so shy that I could barely even utter a word out to him." I admitted.

"Honestly, I'd been watching him since I caught sight of him the day that I brought my stuff to the house," Blake said, his hand slipping down to my ass. 

"He's so much younger than you," Amanda noted, and Blake shrugged his shoulders, pulling me closer to him.

"Ash's age doesn't bother me any. He is mature, he is driven, he wants to succeed and he's brilliant." Blake said. "Despite what Charlie says, Ashton has helped me more than anyone realizes." Blake said, and pressed a kiss to my forehead. 

I felt so much pride at the thought of helping him with something. Just the knowledge that I did something to benefit Blake made my insides feel all light and fluffy. I was so happy that I had made him happy. 

It was like something that I've never felt before. I couldn't describe it, but I knew that it was a completely satisfied feeling, nonetheless.

- - -

I knew that school had to come back eventually, but really I thought with my impending surgery, it'd be a while longer. Perhaps I was just spoiled to spending time with Blake.  I loved being around him all the time, and ever since he'd said that I had helped him with something, I felt even more desire to be around him all the time. 

I was looking forward to tonight, despite the fact that this was my last couple of days off from school. My note from school ended on Friday, so I knew that I'd be heading back in on Monday. I didn't want to, but I had to.