9: ∂є∂ι¢αтισи

~I'm wholly dedicated to you, you've owned me since the moment I saw you.~

A S H T O N

When Blake pulled into his driveway, I was ecstatic. I couldn't wait to get inside. He'd bought me so many pairs of panties and a few toys that I couldn't wait to try out. Blake led me inside and sat down on the couch. I immediately sunk to my knees beside him, looking up at him through my lashes. He looked down at me, desire in his eyes.

"I want you to take this bag upstairs and put on the blue panties." He said, his eyes filled with a dark look. I took the bag from him shyly and dashed up the stairs. I found the bathroom and quickly pulled off all of my clothes and put on the panties. I blushed as I looked over myself in the mirror. I pulled my long blonde hair out of the small bun and let it fall loosely about to my shoulders. I then applied some more lip-gloss and bit my lip.

I look gorgeous, I can't help but think as I look over myself. I love the way the blue offsets my green eyes and I love the way the panties make my cock look beautiful underneath it. I love the way my hair makes me look more feminine than even the panties did. I couldn't help but want to go parading around like this all the time. Though logically I knew I couldn't but I wanted to nonetheless.

I walked back down to Blake and dropped to my knees in front of him. "You look astonishing." Blake said, looking over me hungrily. "Bend over the couch," Blake tells me and I stand up, doing so. I feel him slide my panties to the side and slide a finger over my hole easily. I moaned softly and looked at the wall in front of me. He slipped a dry finger inside of me, making me moan and arch a bit. The sting of pain was there, but for some reason instead of it making me uncomfortable it only served to make my cock harden a bit. I whimpered, feeling him slide a second one in and begin scissoring me without warning.

"Calm down, pup." He whispered hotly into my ear and I nod but moan quietly as he pulled his fingers out of me and presses something slightly larger against my hole. When he pressed it in, I could definitely feel the pain. I whimpered, squeezing my eyes shut against it, but forced myself to stay relaxed.

It seemed to take forever for it to fill me, but when it did, I moaned quietly, not completely against the pain. I thought I would be, but there wasn't anything unenjoyable about the way it hurt.

"Does that feel good, pup?" He asked, and I whimpered, nodding my head. "It's not too big, I don't want to stretch out your perfect little hole yet." He said and I blushed, keeping my head forward. "Look at me, pup." He said, and I did as he said, looking at him with flushed cheeks. "Get down on your knees in front of me." Though the look in his eye was cold, calculating I knew that there was an undertone of lust and desire swimming in them.

I did as he said immediately, managing to get down to my knees even with the toy inside of me. Before now, the only things I'd had inside of me had been my own fingers, his fingers and his dick, so the feeling of the strange object rubbing against my prostate was driving me equally crazy and unsure. I didn't know what was inside of me, so I didn't know if it'd hurt me. But then again, I trust my master with every bone in my body so I know it won't.

He smirked and looked down at me, "I'm going to tie your hands." He says finally and I nod, going to raise my hands for him. "No, keep them behind you." He said. His voice was deep, filled with lust and it made me nod quickly and put my hands back behind my back where they'd been before. He comes around me, and gently tied them together with something soft, yet firm. Once he was done he looked down over me with a heat in his eyes... a fire that threatened to burn both of us.

"You look so sexy, Pup. So sexy indeed. Those beautiful green eyes, those pouty lips and that leaking cock of yours. All spread out in front of me, ready to be used." I nodded desperately, realizing for the first time that my cock was in fact dripping all inside of my panties. I had been so focused on everything that Blake had been doing to me, I hadn't even realized that I was painfully hard. "Ashton I'm going to collar you now. I want you to bare your neck for me." I felt a little silly, pushing my neck out to him, but I did it anyway.