56. ¢σиѕι∂єяαтισи

~Things start out being confusing, but they never stay that way. By the end of the day, you'll grow use to the way things are, and love it just as much as anything you loved before.~

A S H T O N

After a few days, my appointment had come and gone. Blake had been really busy with work, so I'd taken that time to hang out with Puzzle a bunch. We'd been smoking and hanging out in his bedroom for a few hours, because Blake got called to handle some problem at his company. Or his dads company? I guess since he took it over, it was his now, right? I wasn't really sure. Nonetheless, as soon as he messages me and tells me he's on his way home I'll probably go wait for him in the bedroom and spend some one on one time with him. He told me that he wanted to discuss when we would start training tonight, so I was pretty excited about that.

I really wanted to be trained, and to serve him. I found it pleasing to obey him, I couldn't help but find it really sexy when he took control and led me how he wanted to. I loved the lack of control, and not knowing exactly where our sex would take us. It was exciting, spontaneous in a way because I was never really sure of anything beyond trusting him. I missed having those experiences with Blake while I was unwell, and I really feel excited over the prospects of what's to come.

I glanced over at Puzzle, who had a bag of hot Cheetos in his hand. He was avidly watching cartoons, and I smiled a bit. He looked really cute when he was like that. It was a stark contrast from Blake, whom always looked so put together and mildly uninterested. The differences between the two are great, because I feel different around both of them.

Blake made my blood run hot, and my mind go fuzzy. When he touches me, I can't help but sink into it and let him take control. He made my entire body alight with fiery lust, and passion. I felt weak and helpless and I absolutely loved it. His touch was like a searing hot reminder of all the things he can do to me and it made my knees weak. Puzzle, though... made everything feel less important. Spending time with him was so lighthearted and carefree. I felt free to just be whoever I was and like he wouldn't judge me. Puzzle's touch wasn't quite as sexually charged as Blake's, but it made my stomach flutter. Wherever his hand touches tingles, and I can't help but blush when he looks at me. I feel safe in a different way with him, too. I wasn't really sure how to describe it, because I'd never really felt that way around anyone besides him or Blake.

Puzzle glanced over at me, and smiled a little bit. "So do you know about when Blake will be home?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"He's supposed to send me a message and let me know he's on his way. Why?" I asked, and he rolled his eyes a little and put his hand on my cheek. I blushed immediately, my eyes going to his. He didn't waste a moment, and pushed forward, pressing his lips against mine. I giggled a little and kissed him back. I sank into the kiss, letting his tongue enter my mouth easily. I couldn't keep from whimpering quietly. 

His kiss was different from Blake's and I found that to be comforting. I loved the contrasts between the two and found myself very excited about exploring both sides of my sexuality. I loved the dynamic with Blake, but it was nice to just be equal with Puzzle, as well. 

I pushed a little bit closer to Puzzle and found myself in his lap, his hands clenching at my hips as we kissed. I whined softly and pulled back for a minute to look into his eyes. His eyes stared back into mine and I bit my lip and leaned back down and clasped my hands behind his head. Our lips slowly moved together, getting lost in a slow and romantic kiss that made my toes curl and my heart race. 

Puzzle pulled back and tightened his grip on my hips a little bit and looked over me, his eyes dark and heated. I blushed and forced myself to meet his gaze. "Kissing you feels good, right." Puzzle said, his voice a little deeper than I was use to. The sound of his voice sent tingles down my spine as he spoke.