WHERE IT ALL BEGAN.

CHAPTER ONE (1)

Hello everybody, this is my very first time writing on wattpad. This book is meant to be fun and not something professional. I hope you guys enjoy it. Every opinion or constructive criticism is welcomed.

NOTE :- Because of the sexual content in some chapters, you might be required to follow me in order to view some chapters. Wattpad rules 😑.

Breela Jim's POV

My life is the definition of these two words "total mess".

I'm turning eighteen (18) in a few months and there is no sign of my mate. My 'supposed' life companion; the person whom the moon goddess created for me to spend the rest of my life with.

My parents are not together anymore, they hardly talk and cannot even be left alone in the same room. Recently, my dog which I had since I was three years old died and I'm still trying to accept the fact that Leo (my dog) is gone. So you see, my life is not so great right now.

My name is Breela Jim, I'm seventeen and a werewolf. I'll be 18 in three months and there's no sign of my mate. Who knows if he even exists ? What if I'm the first wolf who was destined not to have a mate? What if I was destined to die lonely ? Those are the questions that have continually flooded my mind every single day since I turned sixteen and did not find my mate.

It is a normal thing for wolves to find their mates once they turn sixteen. Most of my friends found their mates on the day they celebrated their sweet sixteen. I am happy for my friends of course but this whole situation makes me feel so frustrated. I guess I'm an abnormal werewolf.

Recently, I have been really affected by this issue and I hardly spend time with my friends. I live with my mom who is a very busy doctor and is hardly at home so maybe I should say I live alone.

My parents got divorced a few years back. Their relationship could not work out as my dad was cheating on my mom with a guy called Kelvin Grey. Yes, my father is gay.

Mom knew about this all along but was so in love with my father, her love for him was so deep that she was willing to stay in the relationship and try to make it work, it got to a point where she could not take it anymore and asked my dad to choose, it was either her or his boyfriend. Sadly, he chose his boyfriend Kelvin. This hurt my mother a lot and it hurt me as well but I really just want my dad to be happy and I don't want my mom to suffer emotionally, so I guess it is a good thing they separated.

My mom is not a werewolf by the way. My grandmother is and my grandfather was a werewolf too. My grandmother who was an Alpha female (Luna) some years back said he was one of the greatest Alpha's of the Blood Moon pack when he was alive. He was called Alpha Xavier Parker.

I get a lot of respect from people especially in school because of my grand parents. The status of my grand parents meant I had Alpha blood, it did not make me feel different from my friends who were Omega's though.

It's still weird to me that my mom did not turn out to be a wolf considering the fact that my grand father was and grand mother is Alpha blooded. Sometimes, I wonder if maybe my mother was adopted. During full moons, when I am supposed to shift, I go to stay with my grandmother. I also lived with my grandmother until I was six (6) years old, I do not know why but I never asked my mother.

It's Monday morning and I'm already late for school, so I quickly take my bath,I check the time and I'm running late so I don't even have breakfast, I just run out of the house like a mentally deranged person. I get into my car which my dad got for me when I turned sixteen (16), it is a G- wagon, G63 in matte black. And recently, my father got me a white range rover sports SUV.