JUSTIN IS ALPHA EVANS SON ?

CHAPTER TWO (2)

Breela's POV

Thank goodness my friends were there. They helped me say my name because I was acting like a fool.

Justin then took a seat behind me and my heart began to beat very fast. I was so nervous, I thought I would pass out in class.

I was struggling to tame my wolf. I never understood how wolves felt when they found their mates until that very moment. I was super excited don't get me wrong but at the same time, I was nervous as hell.

The feeling was something that I could not really explain.
This 'sexual urge' took over my whole being and at that moment, all I could think about was kissing my sexy mate and pleasuring him .

"Come back to reality stupid" I said to my wolf, who apparently was ready to mate with Justin at that very moment.

"We don't even know him" I added.

The English teacher finally walked into the class.
"Perfect Timing" I said under my breath, because as soon as Miss Cheryl walked in, I was distracted and immediately stopped imagining Justin f*cking me on the kitchen counter in my house .

"Dirty minded freak, and you expect me not to fantasize about Justin too"? My wolf said to me, making me chuckle a little bit.

Miss Cheryl" is a very nice but principled teacher. She starts her lecture and instead of listening I'm thinking about Justin and I'm feeling very uncomfortable because he's right behind me.

My phone then vibrates in my pocket, Nicki sent a message in our group chat (the girls and I all had a group on whatsapp) saying "Are you okay, you look very nervous" !

I reply saying "I'm nervous honey, Justin is my Mate".
Kendall unconsciously screams, "Oh my God"!

Miss Cheryl turned back and she caught us with our phones. She has a very strict
"NO PHONES IN CLASS POLICY "

Miss Cheryl begins "You know the usage of phones is prohibited during my class" she goes on and on and I'm not even listening to her, all I'm thinking about is Justin.

The only thing I hear from all she said was Breela, Aaliyah, Nicki, Paloma and Kendall see you all In DETENTION!
We are all about to beg miss Cheryl and she stops us immediately. "NO COMPLAINS " Miss Cheryl says frowning.

Feeling bad for my girls , I try to smile but the smile just won't come.

Then a voice speaks from behind me saying
"I'm sorry but nobody will be going for detention today".
It's Justin but I'm too shy to turn back and look at him.  I never felt shy, and nobody ever intimidated me, but Justin's presence alone, made me forget even my name.

He's got some nerve to talk to Miss Cheryl like that Aaliyah says quietly.

"Yes sir " Miss Cheryl replies to our suprise bowing down towards Justin.

"What's going on ?" Kendall whispers looking at Aaliyah.
"I have no idea" Aaliyah says looking at me and we all turn to look at Justin. He winks at me and I can't stop smiling.

Miss Cheryl then coughs getting our attention.

She starts "Forgive my manners but I forgot to introduce all of you to Justin Evans , the first and only son of Alpha Evans of the "Thunder Wolf Pack".

In other words "THE NEXT ALPHA OF THE THUNDER WOLF PACK" she adds to emphasize Justin's rank in the wolf kingdom.

She then bows before Justin.

"You have got to be kidding me". I say under my breath, leaving my mouth opened in surprise.

In history class, we were currently learning about the greatest wolf packs in America and the thunder wolf pack, which is currently headed by Alpha Evans (Justin's father) turned out to be the largest and most powerful in the 21st century.

"That's the largest and most powerful pack in America" Paloma whispers.
All my friends are as shocked as I am. Nicki then stretches her hand to cover my mouth as I'm clearly embarrassing myself.

The reaction on the faces of my other classmates was just priceless.

We all bow before Justin. Wolves are naturally built to submit to Alpha's. Justin was not an Alpha, neither was he the Alpha of my pack but he had Alpha blood.

Justin requested that we all got up and asked Miss Cheryl to continue teaching.

Did I mention that my school is actually a wolf school ?

Now I became even more nervous knowing who my mate was.

The bell rang ending my first class and I quickly stood up trying to run to the washroom and put myself in order because I was still shocked and flustered.

As I walk towards the door I hear Nicki say to Justin "Hi I'm Nicki and I'm Breela's best friend".

I stop and turn back and see that Nicki, Aaliyah, Kendall and Paloma start an argument in front of Justin. They were arguring about which one of them was my best friend.

"Those girls will be the death of me" I say as I continue my race to the washroom.

AND THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER TWO. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT.