Bree loses her pregnancy .

Chapter 23

I'm instantly upset as I see him .. What are you doing here ? I ask ..

Bree I want to talk to you .. He says

Please give me a chance ..

There's nothing to actually talk about I say walking upstairs ..

Let her be ! I hear Maria tell Justin ..

Lucas Comes to meet me upstairs .. Bree are you okay ?

I'm fine I say quietly ..

You do know people make mistakes ? Justin loves you and you know it .. He's not flawless , if you can't handle his worst , you ain't getting his best ,. he's human , he is actually bound to make mistakes .. I know he hurt you but he's your mate , you are destined to be together and don't let any bitch come in between you guys ..

But it hurts so bad .. I say looking at Lucas and crying .. Lucas dries my tears, hugs me tightly and I go downstairs ..

Come here I say to Justin .. He jumps up immediately .. Follow me I say as I take him upstairs ..

Bree , I'm __ ... Justin says but I cut him short .. "Don't apologize .. I don't need it .. Thank Lucas I'm even talking to you .. I want us to go and see my grandmother once I take my bath ..

Okay .. Justin says quietly ..

How are our little treasures doing ?

"Our ? I ask ?

And justin keeps shut ..

Well my babies are fine ..

I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and hold my stomach as I kneel down on the ground ..

Are you okay Justin questions as he holds me ..

Don't touch me I scream ..

Bree stop this madness he yells at me , forget that your mad at me but your in pain and your carrying my babies in there .. So I don't need you to tell me not to touch you .. Tell me how you are feeling right now !

I smile .. My wolf likes how possessive Justin was , just now ..

Bree I know you hate me right now , but please forgive me , I'll never hurt you again I promise ..

Justin you've said this before I replied .. You said you were never going to hurt me but you did ..

Baby I'm not defending my self .. I wronged you , but I don't have a life without you .. I feel bad that I hurt you ., I'm a jerk, I'm stupid .. I know it ,, I admit .. Bree your an amazing Girl , Your my everything .. I'm sorry I hurt you .. I guess I got carried away .. I __

Enough of the speech I said laughing .. Did you write that out ? I smile and open my arms and justin hugs me .. Thank you he says slowly ..

It's okay !! But the next time you hurt me I make sure I kill you and throw your body in the Mediterranean Sea .. We both laugh ..

My mom almost killed me Justin said .. She slapped me and threatened to skin me alive if anything happened to you or her grandchildren .. She's so protective of me I say quietly .. I'll be with you shortly I say to Justin , indirectly asking him to leave ..

I feel happy again .. I pick up my phone and call my mom as justin leaves the room ..

Mom has been calling me constantly since after our argument but I didn't bother talking to her or even taking her calls ..

My baby , you called .. Thank heavens she says ., I'm very sorry about everything that happened .. I didn't mean for you to find out like that .. ............